PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus sequel (film)

Neil
28-Mar-2013, 01:38 PM
Must admit I felt a bit myerrr about Prometheus, so not really interested in a sequel unless it raises the bar a lot...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Damon-Lindelof-Explains-What-Going-With-Prometheus-2-36634.html

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2013, 12:29 PM
I really rather enjoyed Prometheus, so I'm definitely up for a sequel ... hopefully they can pull something good together. :)

bassman
31-Mar-2013, 12:44 PM
I liked Prometheus quite a bit. Sure, it has it's issues, but I think it failed for so many people because they had unreasonably high expectations. On it's own terms, it's a damn fine scifi flick.

I would like to see a sequel, but I just hope they have a purpose for it. If they're struggling with it and pushing forward just because the ending to Prometheus was set up for a sequel......they shouldn't even bother.

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2013, 12:53 PM
I liked Prometheus quite a bit. Sure, it has it's issues, but I think it failed for so many people because they had unreasonably high expectations. On it's own terms, it's a damn fine scifi flick.

I would like to see a sequel, but I just hope they have a purpose for it. If they're struggling with it and pushing forward just because the ending to Prometheus was set up for a sequel......they shouldn't even bother.

Well said Bassman. The hype machine surrounding Prometheus was indeed a bloody big circus.

Quite right on the second point too. I also wouldn't want to see some cobbled together bit of tat, but I can't imagine Ridley Scott would get involved in some old tosh either. Hopefully they can figure it out and come up with something good. :)