PDA

View Full Version : Finale death predictions/guesses

facestabber
30-Mar-2013, 04:20 PM
Throw your guesses out here. If team prison takes casualties who ya got?

I'm thinking Glen or Hershal or both.

I want to pick Carol or Beth as easy choices. How Carol has survived for 3 full seasons almost in the shadows is beyond me but she is still here.

I am frustrated and saddened that my sunday evening and one tv show that I watch will be gone until October.

bassman
30-Mar-2013, 06:11 PM
Random Woodbury Resident #1 is definitely going....

Harleydude666
30-Mar-2013, 06:49 PM
Throw your guesses out here. If team prison takes casualties who ya got?

I'm thinking Glen or Hershal or both.

I want to pick Carol or Beth as easy choices. How Carol has survived for 3 full seasons almost in the shadows is beyond me but she is still here.

I am frustrated and saddened that my sunday evening and one tv show that I watch will be gone until October.

Definitely for sure Hershel, Glenn, Carol, Milton, Sasha

Wild card....Andrea

Cykotic
30-Mar-2013, 07:16 PM
Glenn, Milton, Andrea

Shall we just work on the theory that whoever appeared on Talking Dead will die?

facestabber
30-Mar-2013, 07:50 PM
Glenn, Milton, Andrea

Shall we just work on the theory that whoever appeared on Talking Dead will die?

I believe Reedus is scheduled. Needless to say I hope not

kidgloves
30-Mar-2013, 08:18 PM
Really hope Daryl goes. But he wont.
Beth, Judith, Glen and Carol.
Milton, Martinez, Sasha, Allen and Mr Echo lookalike

rongravy
30-Mar-2013, 08:41 PM
Hershel and the Lil Asskicker.

Moon Knight
31-Mar-2013, 01:16 AM
Really hope Daryl goes. But he wont.
Beth, Judith, Glen and Carol.
Milton, Martinez, Sasha, Allen and Mr Echo lookalike

This is pretty much my prediction too. Except for Glen, it's surprising so many people are predicting him. I would actually add Hershel and of course The Governor to that list too and no, I doubt Daryl is gone.
lol @ Mr Echo lookalike. That poor dude isn't even listed on any of the credits, anywhere, just who is that guy? haha

babomb
31-Mar-2013, 01:40 AM
I think Daryl and Rick are both gonna die at the same time tomorrow.

AnxietyDilemma
31-Mar-2013, 02:56 AM
Hershel and Beth are goners.

krisvds
31-Mar-2013, 05:41 AM
Team Prison: Beth, Hershel, the baby, Andrea.

Woodbury: what bassman said, Milton, The governor.

AMC: everyone lives and celebrates ratings, but for the love of Romero fire the guy responsible for the Andrea/Philip sorryline.

MagicMoonMonkey
31-Mar-2013, 10:30 PM
I think everyone from Assault Force Woodbury are going to die magnificently in the walker filled corridors of Cell Block H after Team P does the ol' double back an' lock 'em in routine.
If the Gov is to go then I hope it is a glorious death, perhaps done as a tribute to the misunderstood :sneaky: Captain Rhodes.

As for Team Prison, I think Daryl will kill Sasha, and Tyresse will off Daryl. I think Hershel and Beth will die protecting Judith. There are just so many people that could get it and so many that should get it. I am in undead victim heaven. Roll on tomorrow morning... or if I need a pee during the night I might just pop downstairs and borrow it from my file sharing cousins.

Enjoy everyone. After tomorrow we need to keep ourselves alive for Season 4!!! Some fans sadly won't make it.

AnxietyDilemma
31-Mar-2013, 10:52 PM
I've seen interview clips with Norman Reedus from as recent as a few weeks ago, and he is still sporting the long/shaggy hair. Is that any indication that he is to survive the finale?

babomb
31-Mar-2013, 11:56 PM
After watching the marathon on and off this last week, I don't know why I never noticed before, but the show needs more walkers. There should just be a larger walker presence to keep things ominous. They don't show them in enough numbers to keep the threat alive. It's always been that way. I don't think there's ever been an episode that shows a glimpse of a sea of walkers.

Ragnarr
11-Apr-2013, 04:59 PM
In retrospect, we can see how completely off base we all were prior to that season finale. I was certain Hershel was toast, maybe Hershel's youngest daughter, possibly ass-kicker (how are they ever going to run around in season 4 with someone wearing a papoose sack on them lol) and definitely the Governor. But nooOOooooo sayeth TWD's writing staff as they take another long hit from the hash-filled hooka on their meeting table. We get Milton nibbling on weepy Andrea, Woodburians easily mowed down by the still alive for some reason Gov, and Carl weirdly enjoying point-blank target practice.

Wish I could send a wtf email to TWD's writers sometimes, and maybe also ask them where they get their brain-numbing drugs at lol.