PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Knox

Neil
30-Apr-2013, 12:50 PM
Interesting article on why "she is completely innocent"...

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-amanda-knox-is-completely-innocent-and-the-italian-justice-system-is-criminally-insane-2013-3

It's not just that Knox was falsely accused. It's that her entire life was ruined in the process, in the most vindictive and sexist way possible. At one point, Burleigh reveals, a police official posing as a doctor informed Knox she had HIV, and asked her to name all her previous sexual partners so they could be alerted to the risk. She did so, and only found out later that it was a trick — the Italian cops just wanted to know about her sex life.

^^ How f***ed up is that?

bassman
30-Apr-2013, 03:37 PM
.....Is it wrong that I think she's cute and would hook up with her? :lol:

Andy
30-Apr-2013, 06:02 PM

I wouldnt bass, i read somewhere she has hiv :lol:

Cykotic
30-Apr-2013, 06:23 PM
Do you really think she did it? Part of me wants to think that perhaps, she is innocent... but I don't know.

AcesandEights
30-Apr-2013, 06:31 PM
Do you really think she did it? Part of me wants to think that perhaps, she is innocent... but I don't know.

A shady situation, to be sure, and I certainly didn't pay close enough attention to the whole hulabaloo to say authoritatively, but it always seemed to me that she wasn't completely innocent.

Either way, she was tried, it was overturned and she was let free. Were I in her shoes, I wouldn't go back to face repeated legal accusations till they manage to get something to stick and put her away for life and I certainly hope she doesn't. The case has taken on way too much international baggage to stake one's life and future on.

Cykotic
30-Apr-2013, 06:56 PM
hang on though, didn't they jail someone in connection with the murder?

Publius
30-Apr-2013, 11:08 PM
Yes, two men were convicted in addition to her. One had his conviction overturned on appeal and was released like her, and the other is still in prison. The prosecution theory is that they killed her together.

Neil
01-May-2013, 07:39 AM
I wouldnt bass, i read somewhere she has hiv :lol:

Read the quote in the OP!

- - - Updated - - -

hang on though, didn't they jail someone in connection with the murder?

Read the article...

Legion2213
01-May-2013, 08:54 AM

She's pretty hot, I'd take my chances. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the mediterranean police appear to be real shit kickers across the board...I don't have much trust in their "procedures" and methods at all, so I doubt we'll ever really know.

AcesandEights
01-May-2013, 01:29 PM
Bass has got his basic instinct kicking in! :lol:

She's pretty hot

Yeah, she is.

the mediterranean police appear to be real shit kickers across the board...I don't have much trust in their "procedures" and methods at all, so I doubt we'll ever really know.
Not to mention the Italian court system is a joke with very little regard for due process.

Neil
31-Jan-2014, 09:39 AM
Is guilty, isn't guilty, is guilty!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25969715

An Italian court has reinstated the convictions against Amanda Knox and Rafaelle Sollecito for the murder of British student Meredith Kercher in 2007.

I'm still confused as to what evidence actually links her to the murder?

AcesandEights
31-Jan-2014, 01:38 PM
Is guilty, isn't guilty, is guilty!
I'm going to reiterate my stance that the Italian judicial system is a joke.

I'm still confused as to what evidence actually links her to the murder?
No conclusive physical evidence, that I've read about. No real motive.