PDA

View Full Version : Woolwich beheading

Neil
23-May-2013, 01:18 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-horrified-witnesses-tell-1904602

Horrified witnesses told last night how the off-duty soldier beheaded by two Islamic terrorists yesterday was hacked at “like a piece of meat”.

The unnamed serviceman, wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt, was brutally butchered with knives and meat cleavers after a car mounted the pavement and ploughed into him.

The barbaric killing that has shocked the nation happened at 2.20pm on a busy main road just 50 yards from a primary school and 200 yards from Woolwich Barracks in South East London.

Nutty people doing nutty things in the name of religion... :mad:

shootemindehead
23-May-2013, 01:23 PM
This is just madness. Been looking at the story today.

Seriously, Britain needs to get their act together, because this kind of crap is only going to get worse.

Absolutely horrible.

Neil
23-May-2013, 01:28 PM
Don't think we need to get worried just yet

We had the terrorist attacks in London six years ago, a couple of half cocked plans that failed, and then yesterday's madness seemingly carried out by a pair of nutters...

Cykotic
23-May-2013, 08:58 PM
My sister in law is a very devout muslim and she was disgusted that the killers were using islam as an excuse to justify murder.

Also, the EDL... how dumb can they be? I swear I saw a sign that they wrote saying "Protect Britain from Aslan..."

Yeah, i'm sure the White Witch is so proud!