PDA

View Full Version : If money or time wasn't an issue....

Mr. Clean
13-Jun-2013, 07:13 AM
What would you do?

I would write a book and rebuild a car.

I'm currently working on the book but doubt I'll have anything to present for two or three years.(because of time!)

As for the car, it'll have to wait until I have my mid life crisis. :p (You guessed it....Money would be the issue here.)

I do plan on remodeling my 04' Jeep Grand Cherokee over the next few years. Slight improvements....here and there.(installing tow package, ect) I had intentions on buying a Wrangler for my first small project and customizing it but price of gas forced my hand to just allow my wife to buy a new focus. (38 mpg). I'd love to rebuild something from the 40s/50s to complete my calling for fixing up someone's former rusted out yard ornament.

EvilNed
13-Jun-2013, 07:50 PM
I'd colonize Mars.

MoonSylver
13-Jun-2013, 10:12 PM
I'd just chill & try to have some enjoyment out of life, instead of bust my ass for another 35 years if I'm lucky & drop dead, like 99% of us are doomed to do. :(

rongravy
13-Jun-2013, 10:25 PM
I'd redo Battlefield Earth, and make it right this time.

Buzzbomb
13-Jun-2013, 11:00 PM
Remake "World War Z" as a TV mini-series... :clown:

ProfessorChaos
14-Jun-2013, 12:57 AM
i'd probably spend a lot more time canoeing and camping, completely rebuild my trans am, and get season tickets for the st. louis cardinals.

Staredge
14-Jun-2013, 02:49 AM
I would build one of these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g7kn1CElbnA/T38eK8WchkI/AAAAAAAABYA/P0ISKaCI3vs/s1600/scamp4.jpg

Tricky
18-Jun-2013, 09:35 PM
I'd travel the world, there's so much I want to see & do yet rarely have the money or the time. I keep having to do it in little segments when I'd much rather just go on an extended trip all over.