View Full Version : Reel Zombies (film)

Neil
02-Jul-2013, 03:57 PM
8bjH7-pWpoU

http://www.primalfilms.com/#!reelzombies/c60z

wayzim
04-Jul-2013, 11:33 AM
First of all ... WTF?

OK, now that's out of the way ... no, this is too wacked to leave it alone ... WTF.
OK, I'm back now.
So ... if this is what the whole movie is about, a goof on the making of a z-budget zed flick, it could be a cult flick being born here. I love the idea of it, but I'm not sure they could sustain it beyond the trailer ( which is funny as hell. ) ...

I wasn't tracking, didn't realize that this was a 2008( intentional mispell )flim. I really like the idea - would've liked it slightly better if the reel zeds weren't suppose to be real zeds. Still, at least someone's trying to play around with the genre - so I'll likely give it a chance. Can't beat Dogs vs Zombies though.

Hee.

Wayz

Morto Vivente
04-Jul-2013, 01:15 PM
Same here, on the first run through I didn't realize the zeds were " real". I thought it was going to be the making of a zombie movie spin on "This is Spinal Tap", which really got my attention. Could still be entertaining though.

wayzim
04-Jul-2013, 11:06 PM
Same here, on the first run through I didn't realize the zeds were " real". I thought it was going to be the making of a zombie movie spin on "This is Spinal Tap", which really got my attention. Could still be entertaining though.

"The only job that I have is to just cover up all the naked chicks we have on the movie. " 1:22

Yep, could be entertaining ... oh wait, we're talking about Zombies? :D

Way Zim