PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Russell Brand video

Neil
16-Jul-2013, 10:13 AM
Watch it to the end...

Ff79iUBe9TY

Kaos
16-Jul-2013, 01:43 PM
He is a very bright guy, and he totally decimates that crew on MSNBC. But the clip also demonstrates he doesn't have a sense of humor when it comes to himself. I have seen him make snide comments about his interviewers before and it comes off snarky in a "wow, what an asshole" sort of way.

Neil
16-Jul-2013, 01:54 PM
^^ Yeh, I know what you mean...

Trancelikestate
16-Jul-2013, 03:24 PM
I sorta thought this crew on MSNBC decimated him haha.

rongravy
17-Jul-2013, 12:46 AM
I think 80-90% of my inability to understand him lies in the fact that I couldn't give two turtle shits what this guy has to say.
Not a fan...
I guess I just don't get him.

Neil
17-Jul-2013, 07:51 AM
I think 80-90% of my inability to understand him lies in the fact that I couldn't give two turtle shits what this guy has to say.
Not a fan...
I guess I just don't get him.

You didn't watch the video?

The bigger picture is how trivial these news anchors were. More worried about "boots" and "chest hair" than saying absolutely anything meaningful...

He picked up on that beautifully - As stated by the presenter of the youtube video itselt.

rongravy
17-Jul-2013, 07:34 PM
No, I watched it. I had to fight down the taste of bile, but I did. What did he expect? Isn't that normally the image he puts out there?

Neil
18-Jul-2013, 09:15 AM
No, I watched it. I had to fight down the taste of bile, but I did. What did he expect? Isn't that normally the image he puts out there?

Oh.. We'll like the commentator (at the start/end) I think it was fascinating watching how he actually started bringing up news items while the anchors were more interested with "fluff"...