PDA

View Full Version : Primal Force

Cody
11-Jul-2006, 04:25 AM
came out 1999 with Ron Perlman as a troubled guide on a island near mexico full of mutant baboons

anyone else think this movie fkin rocked?

most people say it was crap

but then again most ppl I show day of the dead to say it was long,boring..

AcesandEights
11-Jul-2006, 04:32 AM
I've seen pieces of it and Perlman was the bright spot, by far. I guess it was okay to have on while you were doing something else, but it was pretty bad, in my opinion. Of course, if something about it hit the right notes for you and you were able to enjoy it, well, there are a lot films out there that I think are worse...

slickwilly13
11-Jul-2006, 01:18 PM
I watched it last night on Sci-Fi Channel while flipping between that and The Outer Limits. Couldn't stop laughing. It was bad-funny in my opinion. Especially when Perlman had the showdown with the lead baboon at the end.

bassman
11-Jul-2006, 01:51 PM
Sounds familiar. Perlman is the man, though. So I may need to check it out again.

Eyebiter
11-Jul-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah it's a good 'B' move. Recall watching Primal Force back in 2002 on scifi with Dog Soldiers.

Wooley
14-Jul-2006, 08:54 AM
I found it to be a very enjoyable B flick. So much so that it's one of those movies that when it's on, I find myself watching again. Roxanna Zal is a cutie, and Ron Perlman needs to be in more flicks. I was thinking to myself that that rucksack doesn't look that full. Maybe he should have packed more ammo, and had everyone carefully aim their shots, and they'd have whacked and stacked a lot more angry monkies.

p2501
14-Jul-2006, 02:02 PM
came out 1999 with Ron Perlman as a troubled guide on a island near mexico full of mutant baboons

anyone else think this movie fkin rocked?

most people say it was crap

but then again most ppl I show day of the dead to say it was long,boring..

i actaully like this movie as well.

perlman carries it all by himself. but yeah it rocked.