27-Oct-2013, 04:19 PM
Dolph Lundgren vs zombies vs robots...

oKi6N4fM4ss

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2013, 06:57 PM
Looks kinda bonkers, but I'd totally watch that. :D

JonOfTheShred
30-Oct-2013, 06:29 AM
I kind of dig the fact they're mixing cyber punk and zombies. If your zombie movie is gonna be cheesy, at least be slightly tongue-in-cheek about it.

Trencher
30-Oct-2013, 06:54 AM
Hahaha this looks awesome!

Legion2213
31-Oct-2013, 03:12 AM
It looks a bit daft...which means I'll probably watch it at some point. :D

Neil
31-Oct-2013, 08:50 AM
It's amazing how disposable these computer graphics are getting now. ie: I doubt this film has a huge budget yet they can afford what would have been big budget CGI effects not long ago!

zombieparanoia
05-Nov-2013, 05:47 AM
How will I tell the robots apart from Lundgren? Oh right, they'll have a greater emotional range and more lifelike line delivery.

Neil
05-Nov-2013, 08:58 AM
How will I tell the robots apart from Lundgren? Oh right, they'll have a greater emotional range and more lifelike line delivery.

Nice!

Darkest Hour
08-Dec-2013, 06:46 PM
Lots of stuff in the trailer,zombies run accept it.
Name escapes me saw it on quiet earth website.

The survivors were hunkered down in some big ass palace with gates and big walls.

He was a merc sent to rescue some fascist bigwigs daughter from a quarantined city reminiscent of resident evil raccoon city.

Tis what tit is.
(loved him in that Universal Soldier with Russian hostages and nerdy scientist who kept him frozen in a bag JUST IN CASE)

DH

Ragnarr
09-Dec-2013, 11:38 PM
Looks like it might be fun. Seems Dolph is jumping on the zombie bandwagon too along with Arnold's planned Z flick, Brads flick (I just vomited in my own mouth, s'cuse me), and I'm sure others to follow soon. Wonder if Gilbert Gottfried will take a lead in a Z flick! :confused:

dracenstein
08-Jan-2014, 07:25 PM
Got it on dvd yesterday, fun movie, but they aren't zombies, they are infected with some kind of virus, making them canibalistic. Liked the merc team that started the film, wished they had lasted longer.

MinionZombie
25-Jan-2014, 04:28 PM
ZtjIrN3we6E

Hmmm ... camera work looks far too wobbly ... hard to tell what's going on half the time.

Looks decent aside from that though.

Thorn
05-Feb-2014, 01:29 PM
Dolph Lundgren vs zombies vs robots...

oKi6N4fM4ss

As terrible as it looks, it looks like a fun romp where you check your brain at the door. I got time for that!