PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Juice - OK I laughed...

Neil
03-Dec-2013, 12:01 PM
Don't normally watch this, but turned over and caught this bit last night :)

By all means watch the whole show, but I've linked it to the bit I thought was particularly funny :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxfXzP9zQsU&t=11m49s

MinionZombie
03-Dec-2013, 04:29 PM
haha, mucky bastard.

Yeah I watch the show and it can be quite funny at times, and quite shocking occasionally too.

Kind of funny how this show is totally fine and dandy when it's doing pervy things. You look at shows from the 70s and 80s and think 'blimey, that's a bit pervy', but Celebrity Juice goes way further ... although I suppose CJ is deliberately doing it for a laugh, rather than accidentally doing it because the presenter is secretly a sex pest. :p

shootemindehead
03-Dec-2013, 09:13 PM
"Now, that's enter-bloody-tainment" <---- Say in a Northern English accent.

Jesus, that fella knows no boundaries.

Have to admit to liking some Bo' Selecta back a few years ago. But I can't really watch anything he does now, tbh.

MinionZombie
04-Dec-2013, 10:36 AM
Ahhh ... Bo Selecta ... I remember it fondly. I've got the first 3 series on DVD. It's a bit weird going back to watch them now as so many of the references were of stuff happening at that particular time (e.g. the latest Big Brother contestants, or a movie that had just come out), but still, I had many laughs out of those, although after series 3 Bo Selecta had worn entirely thin and the following series were crap.

I didn't watch Celebrity Juice in the first handful of series (to begin with I wasn't even aware of it), but then I started dipping into it and I've been watching ever since. It's really daft and very crude, but I quite enjoy it - it's great when they get an American on who's never appeared on the show before, because you see just how stunned they are by what you can get away with on British telly. Not just the swearing, but massive dildos flopping about, overt sexual innuendo (and no-so-innuendo), and so on. :p

chealax
09-Dec-2013, 03:57 AM
McFly really knows how to crack me up :D