12-Jul-2006, 04:36 PM
http://askaninja.com/episodes/windows_media_player?tid=2

Neil
13-Jul-2006, 07:03 AM
Is this guy suppose to be funny?

AcesandEights
13-Jul-2006, 07:12 AM
Dude, I LOVE Ask A Ninja!

I'd never been to his homepage before, so thanks for the link (just never got around to looking for it, as I usually catch his stuff on youtube).

Though the review isn't very funny out of context with his other stuff, it's hilarious to me. I've bought into the character, I guess.

Thanks DJ!

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2006, 10:28 AM
Is this guy suppose to be funny?

Yes! :D

Neil
13-Jul-2006, 12:30 PM
Yes! :D

OK... Just as long as we know he's suppose to be funny... :)

bassman
13-Jul-2006, 02:34 PM
:lol: I love the images in your footer, Neil. I'm not really a fan of the sport, but I had some brews and watched it with a buddy. That Zidane guy must have been really angry. Especially if it was supposed to be the last game of his career. Although, I'm sure it's like every other sport where they retire about twenty times.:confused:

That Zidane fella just looks mean. I actually said that before the head-but thing happened. I know that I wouldn't mess with him....

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jul-2006, 12:45 PM
:D
OK... Just as long as we know he's suppose to be funny... :)

Yes, I guarantee it is 100% funny. Most folks across the pnd don't understand our humor. :D

Bunker65
14-Jul-2006, 12:58 PM
He had some really funny lines in his review but my favorite was:

"If you don't know Keira Knightley, she's kind of a slightly more manish version of Orlando Bloom".

That's friggin funny !!! :D

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2006, 05:59 AM
I love the bit about the director.

"From what I am told there was a director, his name is on the screen, Gore Verbinski. In my opinion this film could have used a lot more "Gore" and a lot less "Verbinski"