PDA

View Full Version : The 10 least politically correct movies ever.

Bunker65
12-Jul-2006, 07:01 PM
From MSNBC:

"The following is a list of 10 comedies that really went to the precipice of good taste and decorum in the quest for laughs. Most are older, but a few were made fairly recently. Viewed now, many will still create laughter while others might meet with disgust. Of course, in most cases that was the reaction when they were first released":

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
There’s Something About Mary
Caddyshack
Love and Death
Kentucky Fried Movie
Team America: World Police
Porky’s
Song of the South
Bad Santa

The full story is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13805019/from/RS.1/

Blazing Saddles was & is one of my favorite movies :). I know the first time I saw it in the theatre with my brothers I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Still to this day I think it's one of the funniest movies made.

bassman
12-Jul-2006, 07:25 PM
Makes sense. I know there are many, many more that could join that list, as well.

"Blazing Saddles", "Airplane!", "Caddyshack", and "Porky's". Classics, man. Funny, funny stuff.

I'm still kind of confused as to how some of these could be considered politically incorrect. Especially "There's Something About Mary".:rockbrow:

erisi236
12-Jul-2006, 07:39 PM
how about "Birth of a Nation"? :D

Tullaryx
12-Jul-2006, 07:40 PM
They need to add Mel Brook's History of the World - Part One in that list.

OddDNA
12-Jul-2006, 09:45 PM
South Park?

And I think Something about Mary is on there because they had a retard on it. But wouldnt that make the Ringer more politically incorrect?

LOL at "Birth of a Nation" that should be on the list.

EvilNed
12-Jul-2006, 10:35 PM
Bad Santa. That was a laugh riot.

HLS
12-Jul-2006, 10:40 PM
I just tryed to post but my comp crashed:mad:

Blazing Saddles was awesome! My fav scene is at the trackes where they were singing. Bad Santa was good. really, anything Mel Brooks does usually turns out to be a winner.

MinionZombie
12-Jul-2006, 10:40 PM
"Team America" - F*CK YEAH!

I watched that again the other day, not as incorrect as it could have been, but quite a bit - and yet, the "dicks, pussies and assholes" speach is the most sensible summary of politics I've EVER heard.

And yep, Birth of a Nation really is rather politically incorrect, that racist sumbitch Griffith, lol ... and what's worse, it's so-bloody-LONG. I remember we had a screening of that film first year at uni (film degree of course), people were dropping like flies left, right and centre, lol, barely anybody made it through to the end. I think I fell asleep mid-way through for a bit (first year uni you never get to bed before 3am, ha!).

Oh those were the days...

AcesandEights
12-Jul-2006, 10:44 PM

You beat me too it!

President Woodrow Wilson: “It is like writing history with lightning.” :barf:

Kaos
12-Jul-2006, 11:52 PM
"Team America" - F*CK YEAH!

I'm so ROAN-RHEE. :D

Eyebiter
13-Jul-2006, 12:25 AM
Amazon Women on the Moon, Spaceballs, or Top Secret! didn't make the list?

LoSTBoY
13-Jul-2006, 01:21 AM
Can't believe they missed out some the National Lampoons series. They just rip the Americans to pieces! :)

MikePizzoff
13-Jul-2006, 01:40 AM
Team America was alright the first time I saw it. But then everybody starting singing that "America - **** Yeah!" song every time I turned around. I seriously couldn't get through a whole day without hearing at least one person sing that. At most parties I'd hear it about 20 times throughout the night.

After that, I never want to see that ****ing movie again.

MapMan
13-Jul-2006, 01:45 AM
I love all those movies. I recently saw Bad Santa for the first time. Best laughs I have had in a long time. I was shocked at some of the things said in that movie.:lol: :lol: :lol:

DevilDog
13-Jul-2006, 06:10 AM
Suprised "Zulu" isn't on there.

MinionZombie
13-Jul-2006, 11:20 AM
so roan-rhee,
so roan-rhee and sadry arone...
there's nobody I can rerate too,
feel rike a bird in a cage...

Classic.

coma
13-Jul-2006, 02:52 PM

Good call!
Boooong

BAdder Santa is one of my all time favorites
"You not gonna s*** right for a week"
Heh heh

bassman
13-Jul-2006, 04:57 PM
BAdder Santa is one of my all time favorites
"You not gonna s*** right for a week"
Heh heh

:lol:

That was funny, but it's even more funny when he's calling the heavy-set black woman to his car:

"Hell nah....you know that last time I didn't sh*t right for a week?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great way to recycle a joke.