PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Hercules (film) - Oh dear!

Neil
14-Jan-2014, 09:21 PM
1/5 stars over at Cinema Blend - http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/The-Legend-Of-Hercules-6698.html

I'm profoundly disappointed in Harlin. Given $70 million and a chance to reclaim his spot as a top action-helmer, he gave us this a mess of film that's awful, yet not so spectacularly bad that it'd entertain in that way.

slickwilly13
14-Jan-2014, 09:37 PM
I figured that much. After I viewed the trailer, the movie came off as a PG-13 version of 300 and the Spartacus series without the over the top gore, sex, and nudity. No thanks. At first, I thought this was the same movie The Rock is in, but fortunately, that movie will be out in July. I am hoping for a R rating. A very hard R.

ProfessorChaos
14-Jan-2014, 10:20 PM
it amazes me how much money hollywood spends on these shitty movies that nobody wants to see. looks like utter crap to me, but i can say the same thing for about 90% of the shit that they churn out these days.

rongravy
01-Mar-2014, 03:08 PM
Didn't see it, but it was playing next door to me as I watched Devil's Due. It was often louder than ours, and kind of annoying. I peeked in the room and saw no one in there whilst ours was packed, on a Friday night no less. Glad I saw what I saw instead of that horrendous piece of poo.