PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Prank on Norman Reedus

bassman
17-Jan-2014, 01:43 PM
Nicotero, Lincoln, and zombie prankster Nick Santonastasso pull a zombie prank on Norman Reedus in Tokyo...

igDzM4CyWa8

MinionZombie
17-Jan-2014, 04:12 PM
heh, pretty nifty - I've seen that guy on RudeTube (a show here in the UK that's all about viral videos) - kinda wanted a bigger reaction, but then again Reedus does seem to be a really laid back guy, so for him that's probably pretty surprised. :p

Neil
17-Jan-2014, 05:45 PM
"Good job you jerk!" :)

Christ that sort of makeup still always impresses me!

rongravy
17-Jan-2014, 07:06 PM
"Norman is going to kick our ahhhsses."
Loved it.

Legion2213
17-Jan-2014, 09:46 PM
I'm genuinely waiting for something like this to go tragically (or hilariously depending on how sick you are) wrong...some highly strung gun toting dude screaming in terror and emptying a clip into some zombiefied prankster or something. :D

Oh, and yeah, Reedus is too laid back by far...very cool guy!

AcesandEights
18-Jan-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm genuinely waiting for something like this to go tragically (or hilariously depending on how sick you are) wrong...

Yeah, I think the same thing every time I see this guy do his thing...not so much it ending with gunplay, as opposed to him just catching an instinctive boot to the head.

Neil
18-Jan-2014, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I think the same thing every time I see this guy do his thing...not so much it ending with gunplay, as opposed to him just catching an instinctive boot to the head.

Z6mXfFTOxbM

I have NO idea why this guy reacts this way. I mean to lash out and punch when made to jump? Very odd reaction! Set up?