PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Survival server IP link

Jigsaw3
27-Jan-2014, 04:52 AM
I was searching through Google for a Zombie Survival server to play since it's been so long and I came across this forum. So it seems like the best one I found in a long time and was wondering if I can get the IP to direct connect to the server.

Neil
27-Jan-2014, 08:28 AM
What game(s) are we talking about here?

Jigsaw3
27-Jan-2014, 09:09 AM
Modern Zombie Survival. I looked at the threads and how many people were on at the same time and figured it must be an awesome server. It's been a long time since I played any zombie survival server and I wanted to try this one

Neil
27-Jan-2014, 09:24 AM
Well, if you're interested in Rust, this was posted recently - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=22005&p=303724&viewfull=1#post303724

Jigsaw3
27-Jan-2014, 12:38 PM
It's alright, it doesn't really seem like something I'd get into. But I would have already logged onto the server, it's just there are no zombie survival servers listed under any of the genres on NWN except for one that I found but it's nothing and I don't know the IP address, so I came onto here to ask for it so I could play.

- - - Updated - - -

My PM's I'm sending you keep disappearing, but I was asking if HPotD is the forum to a server, right? Because when I found it, I saw a post under a threat from someone saying a zombie survival mod was finally created for Neverwinter Nights and talking about everything you can do and everything you have to do. Then I found the page on Facebook saying it was created and dedicated to George Romero's dead movies, to joins us.

Thorn
10-Feb-2014, 08:29 PM
It's alright, it doesn't really seem like something I'd get into. But I would have already logged onto the server, it's just there are no zombie survival servers listed under any of the genres on NWN except for one that I found but it's nothing and I don't know the IP address, so I came onto here to ask for it so I could play.

- - - Updated - - -

My PM's I'm sending you keep disappearing, but I was asking if HPotD is the forum to a server, right? Because when I found it, I saw a post under a threat from someone saying a zombie survival mod was finally created for Neverwinter Nights and talking about everything you can do and everything you have to do. Then I found the page on Facebook saying it was created and dedicated to George Romero's dead movies, to joins us.

Hey, and no. This is not a server for a NWN game. HPOTD is a website with a forum dedicated to all things George Romero, and zombies. We have gamers here, but we also have writers, artists, movie buffs, comic collectors, and so on.