PDA

View Full Version : This Movie looks cool as hell - Stay Alive

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2006, 01:26 PM
A Movie about a game that if you die int he game, you die for real... looks really good.

http://stayalive.movies.go.com/index.html

Danny
13-Jul-2006, 01:32 PM
are you serious?, that one with the dude from malcom in the middle in?, god damn!:lol: thats a teeny bobber summer flick. really not my taste in films.:bored:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2006, 01:37 PM
Actually it is coming out on DVD Sept 22 as an Unrated cut with 15 minutes of More footage. I didn't know this was in theaters until someone sent it to me.

Who cares if Malcolm in the Middle was in it... Kenan is in Snakes on a Plane, you don't see anyone bitching about that do ya? :D

p2501
13-Jul-2006, 01:42 PM
i think this has been done before.

oh yeah it was called wargames.

bassman
13-Jul-2006, 02:06 PM
Hellsing is right Dj.....

I'm surprised you didn't hear about it or see any of the reviews. From what I've read, it could quite possibly qualify as one of the worst films of all time. I haven't seen it, though. This is just what I've read......many times from many different people. It's a Hollywood flick for the MTV kids along the lines of the "When a Stranger Calls" remake(but you liked Dawn04.....so maybe you will like this one, too:p ).

The word must have traveled quick because I think it made about twenty bucks during it's theatrical run:p

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 02:11 PM
The word must have traveled quick because I think it made about twenty bucks during it's theatrical run:p
I think it made 20 Lira...:dead:

Danny
13-Jul-2006, 02:59 PM
it sucks, ive seen 20 mins of it from a bittrorent my freind got, but surprise, surprise fangoria gave rave reviews "oh its the best film ever", fangoria is basically the 'ryan gee' of horror.

heh, and i bet only mz will get that joke.:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jul-2006, 03:16 PM
I was reading the IMDB boards about the film and no one had anything positive to say about the PG-13 version, but I will rent it and check it out. The trailer caught my attention.

Please don't compare this to the Cinema Masterpiece we know as WARGAMES!

Damn you! :mad:

MikePizzoff
13-Jul-2006, 09:38 PM
Wargames?!?! This looks absolutely NOTHING like Wargames.

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 09:42 PM
Wargames?!?! This looks absolutely NOTHING like Wargames.
Agreed,...doesn't look like Wargames.....looks like BOREgames!!!!!!

MikePizzoff
13-Jul-2006, 11:35 PM
Agreed,...doesn't look like Wargames.....looks like BOREgames!!!!!!

Ba-zing!