PDA

View Full Version : 24: Live Another Day (TV series)

Neil
12-Apr-2014, 08:47 AM
V8b3I1fDjN4

MinionZombie
12-Apr-2014, 04:30 PM
Feck yeah! :cool:

Looking forward to this. Hopefully it'll be freshened up after the break from the original run. It'll be interesting to see how the '24 hours in 12 episodes featuring certain hours of real time' will work, but I think it's a wise choice. Stretched out over 24 episodes, they did start to lose momentum in later seasons and it kinda felt like you had two-and-a-half main plot threads crashing together one after another at times.

I loved the show, so I'm glad we're getting another dose of it. Hopefully the twelve episode will do the trick to keep the pace going and maintain the plot for the right amount of time.

In this day and age I don't think it's really at all necessary to have seasons that are 24 episodes long anymore. Shorter doses are better for the narrative and they're not as hefty to dig into for people coming to the show late on box sets/VOD etc.

BRING ON THE JACK BAUER POWER HOUR! :hyper:

blind2d
16-Apr-2014, 04:20 AM
*rolls eyes* Looks lame... Just like the original series. *goes to watch something cool and animated and aimed at selling toys to children*