PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to VOMIT......

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 08:24 PM
click if you dare Rocky Balboa 2006 -- RAUWWWWWWWLPH --- BBLLLEEEGGGHHHHH ---- **splatter*** ---spew ----brewaaaaaauuuullllfffff!!!! (http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=109&item=0)

NOW, you may accuse me of dipping a little of the old drop.

deadwrtr
13-Jul-2006, 08:30 PM
click if you dare Rocky Balboa 2006 -- RAUWWWWWWWLPH --- BBLLLEEEGGGHHHHH ---- **splatter*** ---spew ----brewaaaaaauuuullllfffff!!!! (http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=109&item=0)

Sweeeet! I am so there on opening day.

Then again, I have a penchant for watching Stallone get his face pummeled repeatedly. :)

Actually, I really liked Rocky and Rocky IV. "I must break you." CLaSSiC! Dolph was the ****e.

You can keep the others. This one... who knows? Might be good.

coma
13-Jul-2006, 08:31 PM
There is nothing appealing about that at all.
Why not Rocky Vs. Osama the Mad Bomber?

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 08:32 PM
Sweeeet! I am so there on opening day.

Then again, I have a penchant for watching Stallone get his face pummeled repeatedly. :)

Actually, I really liked Rocky and Rocky IV. "I must break you." CLaSSiC! Dolph was the ****e.

You can keep the others. This one... who knows? Might be good.
Oh, I'll be in line too, if only because Rocky decides to fight AGAIN because a VIDEO GAME TELLS HIM TO!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIMBURGER!!!!!!! .....um, ....I mean,....ADRIAN!!!!!!!!

Graebel
13-Jul-2006, 08:33 PM
Words escape me.

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 08:34 PM
There is nothing appealing about that at all.
Why not Rocky Vs. Osama the Mad Bomber?
This flick is guaranteed to be the laugh of the century. Hell,.....possibly the laugh of the entire history of motion pictures.

A COMPUTER GAME TELLS HIM TO FIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How's THAT for a slice of fried gold?

.......no!!!.............must keep.....hand.....from.....booze...

MikePizzoff
13-Jul-2006, 09:20 PM
I never liked the Rocky series. :|

AcesandEights
13-Jul-2006, 09:54 PM
Is this there one where Rock goes after the state for cutting off his medicaid?

I couldn't get too far into the Rocky movies, myself.

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 09:57 PM
I never liked the Rocky series. :|
I loathed ALL of them,....but this one,.....this one I wish I had a REAL Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot sitting right there in the front row with me......oh....the fun we would have.

http://www.geocities.com/crow_4_ever/Crow___Tom_Coffee.jpg

zombie04
13-Jul-2006, 10:02 PM
I actually can't wait to see this movie. I love the Rocky series all the way through Rocky IV, though Rocky V was just a disappointment. But this doesn't look like it'll have all the cheese the last three had and it looks a little more like Rocky II. But honestly, would you rather see this or Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot 2? Or Judge Dredd 2? Or Cobra 2? Or Demolition Man 2? Will this movie be great? 99% odds say no. Will it be good? Maybe more 50/50. Either way I'll see it. I just want to like Stallone again for some reason.

EvilNed
13-Jul-2006, 10:12 PM
I'll spoil the ending for you. In the final fight, Rocky gets mangled for a few rounds, then he sees his family sitting in the crowd. With newfound inner strength, he stands back up and knocks out the opponent in one round.

zombie04
13-Jul-2006, 10:22 PM
I'll spoil the ending for you. In the final fight, Rocky gets mangled for a few rounds, then he sees his family sitting in the crowd. With newfound inner strength, he stands back up and knocks out the opponent in one round.

Don't ruin for me!!!! Now I'm completely devastated and won't be able to eat for at least five minutes now. But if Adrian isn't in it, then who is he going to get inspiration from? Burt Young?

MaximusIncredulous
13-Jul-2006, 10:29 PM
After all this time you can still see no contact in the head punches.

Adrenochrome
13-Jul-2006, 10:32 PM
Don't ruin for me!!!! Now I'm completely devastated and won't be able to eat for at least five minutes now. But if Adrian isn't in it, then who is he going to get inspiration from? Burt Young?
I think,...in the last round, he'll grab his belly and scream.....the camera pans the audience and zooms in on Arnold Swatzenhammerflooggsanikle.....Arnold stands up and screams, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Nawt Mah Baybee....auh beeen wahtin faur yeeerz, dah Terminator not likie this, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....just then, Danny DeVito swings down from the balcony, swooping Sly in his arms, singing The Wind Beneath My Wings". Adrian peels her face off and becomes Angelina Jolie.....Brad freaks....I scream,....you scream,.....we all scream for Ice Cream......Then......Vanilla Ice comes crashing through the door and pulls me away from my computerrrrrrrrrrr....................

coma
13-Jul-2006, 11:59 PM
I think,...in the last round, he'll grab his belly and scream.....the camera pans the audience and zooms in on Arnold Swatzenhammerflooggsanikle.....Arnold stands up and screams, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Nawt Mah Baybee....auh beeen wahtin faur yeeerz, dah Terminator not likie this, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....just then, Danny DeVito swings down from the balcony, swooping Sly in his arms, singing The Wind Beneath My Wings". Adrian peels her face off and becomes Angelina Jolie.....Brad freaks....I scream,....you scream,.....we all scream for Ice Cream......Then......Vanilla Ice comes crashing through the door and pulls me away from my computerrrrrrrrrrr....................
And they they smear themselves with crisco and play naked twister.
Ooh la la!:o

Adrenochrome
14-Jul-2006, 12:12 AM
two seconds.....

I just found out....

.....Julia Roberts shows up.......gnashing those horse teeth....screaming..."Please!!! Even though this horror is happening,....I AM STILL A GODDESS!!!!!
Thankfully, I am still human and able to bash Julia Roberts in her horse face, disabling her for the rest of her life.....yes, friends, killing her. (Oh, how I abhore Julia Roberts)

coma
14-Jul-2006, 12:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
She sucks!
AHAHAHAHAA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

My girlfriend calls her Erin F*** a b***h. If you can even figure that out with all the****
Say it 3 times fast!

Marie
14-Jul-2006, 12:31 AM

Actually that's not nearly as much fun as it sounds... Don't ask.:sneaky:

M_

coma
14-Jul-2006, 01:14 AM

M_
my imagination is usually more interesting anyway.
There is no B.O. in my imagination

Neil
14-Jul-2006, 05:49 AM
I loathed ALL of them,....but this one,.....this one I wish I had a REAL Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot sitting right there in the front row with me......oh....the fun we would have.

The first Rocky film was good IMHO...

The end speech in Rocky IV is one of the classic worst things ever though :)

bassman
14-Jul-2006, 12:02 PM
I read a few articles from people that have read the script and they say it's pretty darn good.

I'm going to give it a shot and hope for the best.

One good thing can be said about this....it's not another remake....

p2501
14-Jul-2006, 02:00 PM

NOW, you may accuse me of dipping a little of the old drop.

is it wrong i hate all of th rocky movies, and think less of people that think they're "like the best moobies evah".

****ing trash cinema they are.

M_

i demand pics!