PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson "n" word PC nonsense

Neil
02-May-2014, 01:10 PM
So in some un-aired footage, Clarkson tries to mumble a nursery rhyme, but doesn't mumble it well enough. So now we have people trying to get him sacked...

I'll let you judge if he deserves to be lynched or not!

nlQjdUWqBLE

EvilNed
02-May-2014, 01:37 PM
That's some dumb shit.

Neil
03-May-2014, 08:18 AM
...which was filmed several years ago and never broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27253880

Mr. Clean
05-May-2014, 04:57 AM
Absolutely retarded....I can't even hear him say nig....let alone n*gger so what the hell???

Race Baiting a problem over in England too?

EvilNed
05-May-2014, 12:32 PM
This pisses me off. There's no way that's what he's saying. No way. That could be anything. He's mumbling a string of unintelligble words. It's bullshit. I did naht hit her.

krisvds
05-May-2014, 03:18 PM
In all fairness the guy has a certain reputation for putting his foot in his mouth.
Wether in good cheer/hyperbole or not the man once claimed 'strikers should be shot in front of their families.'

This clip? I just don't hear it and either way I don't care. The man has the right to be an ignorant prick. We live in an age where freedom of speech has brought us more than one freedom of idiocy example.

MinionZombie
05-May-2014, 05:43 PM
Didn't the rhyme originally have that word in it though? Shouldn't they complain about whoever came up with the original rhyme if they must complain at all?

I've watched the footage and you can barely hear him pronounce the first letter, never mind the rest of it - it's a full-on mumble. It's not like Clarkson wrote the rhyme in the first place.

It's all extraordinarily selective. Those who get all revved up over this kind of thing are causing a fuss because Clarkson is a 'political enemy' of theirs, but if someone on their side says something despicable or idiotic or racist or sexist or whatever, they don't seem to give a bollocks and scream out "smear campaign" against anyone who points out their well practised sense of hypocrisy.

Clarkson certainly says some daft things from time to time (this case, though, isn't anything other than a mumble ... those complaining about this and calling for him to be sacked aren't half reaching). Every single person on this planet has said daft things from time to time, and some deliberately and whole-heartedly spout horrendous and hate-filled bile as their mission in life ... perhaps the complainers should be putting their energy into fighting against those types of people instead.

shootemindehead
06-May-2014, 02:54 PM
Clarkson's always been a gobshite. But this is utterly ridiculous.

Jog on, there's no story here.

wayzim
07-May-2014, 11:38 AM
Didn't the rhyme originally have that word in it though? Shouldn't they complain about whoever came up with the original rhyme if they must complain at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXb7TT2nmgY

Yes, there was a version with THAT word - but I didn't learn it in the nursery, I learned it on the street where most kids do.
:)