PDA

View Full Version : V/H/S 3 (film) - Viral

Neil
14-May-2014, 08:54 PM
Not seen 1 and/or 2 yet :o

pZMebnH0mgA

MinionZombie
15-May-2014, 10:15 AM
#1 is good, but problematic in a few regards ... #2 on the other hand is excellent and a really good watch ... #3, hmmm, I'm not really aware of any of the names attached to this flick, so that has me a little concerned (#2 had some really good and evidently talented names attached), so we're back into unknown waters here. Hopefully it'll work out though and they won't make something that's lacking or returns to the issues of the first movie.

Known names or not, as long as the final product turns out well with nicely crafted horror delights throughout then I'll be happy ... it's just that with the 2nd movie, with known names attached, you had a good idea going in that it would be a good flick (and it certainly matched those expectations, if not exceeded them).

Looking forward to seeing it and keeping an open, albeit somewhat cautious, mind about it. Some of the snippets in the trailer looked nifty ... we'll see ... we'll see. :)

Neil
22-Sep-2014, 12:35 PM
2cFewDDEP_M

Neil
17-Feb-2015, 07:36 AM
AICN gives is a bit of an average review - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/70403 (go two thirds the way down)

MinionZombie
24-Feb-2015, 10:51 AM
AICN gives is a bit of an average review - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/70403 (go two thirds the way down)

Hmmm ... I guess I'll buy a used DVD on the cheap or wait till it limps onto the telly box.

RichW
24-Feb-2015, 02:01 PM
Hmmm ... I guess I'll buy a used DVD on the cheap or wait till it limps onto the telly box.

A wise idea, I think. I saw this and I didn't think it was as good as either of the first two.
The over arching story is very patchy with a sort of 'oh, is that it?' sort of end.
One of the segments stood out (as good) over the others .... could have made an interesting film in its own right
and one stood out as bad .... just felt like an excuse for a bunch of teens to dick around with a camera.

shootemindehead
24-Feb-2015, 10:23 PM
Yeh.

I watched this a few days ago and felt it suffered from the same problems as the others. Waaaay too patchy, with at least one segment that is just rubbish and an unnecessary central theme. None of these V/H/S anthologies are good, but this one was poorer than the first two.