PDA

View Full Version : The Well (Film) - Apocalyptic film

Neil
22-May-2014, 10:41 AM
A post-apocalyptic thriller set in the very near future. Fresh water, our most valuable commodity has run out and society has collapsed. In a drought-stricken Oregon valley, a greedy water baron, like so many railroad and cattle barons of yesteryear, is determined to clear out every survivor, even by the most violent means. Only our heroine Kendal, a brave 17 year-old grown far beyond her years, stand in the way of this villain and the evil water corporation that supports him. This harrowing story is built on action, suspense and compassion for one girl's gritty determination to fight for what's right, no matter the cost.
f44QkGe9fmc

wayzim
22-May-2014, 12:41 PM
And where does Panem fit into all of this? ;) I've been waiting for the Katniss Everdeen clones to start showing up, so I guess this is the first.

Neil
22-May-2014, 12:51 PM
And where does Panem fit into all of this? ;) I've been waiting for the Katniss Everdeen clones to start showing up, so I guess this is the first.

I like the way she's a 17yr old combat ninja, even able to throw an axe!

shootemindehead
23-May-2014, 01:07 PM
No water, but she still has time to pluck her eyebrows into shape.

fck sake...

wayzim
23-May-2014, 08:19 PM
I like the way she's a 17 yr old combat ninja, even able to throw an axe!

I don't even begrudge her that, as in a barren wasteland, what else would you use an ax for?
And without knowing the girl's background maybe there's a good reason for ninja training. Regardless, so far nothing in this trailer grabs my attention - yet. :)