PDA

View Full Version : Dumb And Dumber To (film)

Neil
11-Jun-2014, 08:47 AM
Been 20yrs since the original!

http://media.aintitcool.com/media/uploads/2014/merrick/d2poster_large.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I hate myself! I like the trailer!

2fvoau0ekWk

Geordie9
11-Jun-2014, 03:57 PM
First 1s one of my favourite comedies of all time, can't wait for the second one. Now i want Jim Carrey to make another Ace Ventura Pet Detective!

Just watched the trailer. Only LLoyd Christmas could pull a prank like that.

Neil
11-Jun-2014, 05:29 PM
Wouldn't it have been funny if on the poster they'd put the surname around the wrong way :)

JIM DANIELS
JEFF CARREY

Geordie9
12-Jun-2014, 12:51 AM
Definitely!!

Neil
12-Jun-2014, 09:03 AM
Definitely!!

Think how much attention that would have got!!

rongravy
16-Nov-2014, 03:12 AM
Just saw it.
It felt strange watching at the beginning. I felt a bit off, or was it them?
The feeling gave way, however, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The vibe was a little different, but the spirit was the same, if that makes any sense.
I will say, of course, that the original outshines by far, but this one ain't half bad at all. The cameos were great, even by the Sheepdog. Rob Riggle playing twins stealing the show...
Kathleen Turner, wow. She has gotten older, and expanded. If you wondered if she still had it going on, wonder no more. Age, dang.
Anyhoo, liked it. I wouldn't go in expecting it to blow the original out of the water, it definitely does not do that, but once I got the whole thing digested, especially after the crazy surprisey ending, I came away digging it.
Wayyyyyyy better than Dumb and Dumberer. I just wish they'd done this a bit sooner. Next up, Ace Ventura...?

Geordie9
16-Nov-2014, 10:14 AM
Just saw it.
It felt strange watching at the beginning. I felt a bit off, or was it them?
The feeling gave way, however, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The vibe was a little different, but the spirit was the same, if that makes any sense.
I will say, of course, that the original outshines by far, but this one ain't half bad at all. The cameos were great, even by the Sheepdog. Rob Riggle playing twins stealing the show...
Kathleen Turner, wow. She has gotten older, and expanded. If you wondered if she still had it going on, wonder no more. Age, dang.
Anyhoo, liked it. I wouldn't go in expecting it to blow the original out of the water, it definitely does not do that, but once I got the whole thing digested, especially after the crazy surprisey ending, I came away digging it.
Wayyyyyyy better than Dumb and Dumberer. I just wish they'd done this a bit sooner. Next up, Ace Ventura...?

Cann't wait to see this, and yes i hope Ace Ventura is next