PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island 2 (video game)

Neil
11-Jun-2014, 06:45 PM
This trailer can't compete with the awesome trailer for the original, but it is fun :)

tnjf1amdOAw

Anyway, the trailer leaves us none-the-wiser how Dead Island 2 differs to the original.

shootemindehead
12-Jun-2014, 01:16 AM
Great.

There's something I love about the Dead Island games, despite their obvious flaws.

Neil
12-Jun-2014, 09:04 AM
Great.

There's something I love about the Dead Island games, despite their obvious flaws.

I do remember exploring around some hotels and loving every jumpy minute of it!

Rancid Carcass
12-Aug-2014, 02:49 PM
Some gameplay montage stuff - looks like it'll be a blast.

1IKsV5EOV5U

:cool:

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2014, 06:03 PM
I never played the first one because I heard numerous reports about it having tons of bugs and various nuisances in terms of gameplay and user interface etc that sapped the fun or caused frustration - and that sort of stuff really gets on my tits in games, so I just avoided it. Hopefully they've ironed that shit out for the sequel - that trailer does look cool, although it could easily be very selective, avoiding showing us glitches, bugs, nuisances, weak story & characters etc. I'm hoping for something good though! :)

jdwohlers
13-Aug-2014, 04:33 AM
The game looks fun and for the most part I enjoyed the first game

shootemindehead
13-Aug-2014, 01:46 PM
I never played the first one because I heard numerous reports about it having tons of bugs and various nuisances in terms of gameplay and user interface etc that sapped the fun or caused frustration - and that sort of stuff really gets on my tits in games, so I just avoided it. Hopefully they've ironed that shit out for the sequel - that trailer does look cool, although it could easily be very selective, avoiding showing us glitches, bugs, nuisances, weak story & characters etc. I'm hoping for something good though! :)

They had their share of bugs no doubt, but both games were great fun. there's nothing like having a few beers and beating ten shades of shite out of a load of zombies.

They can be had for a song now.

Rancid Carcass
25-Aug-2014, 07:21 PM
The more I see of this, the tastier it looks... Nothing to do with Techland either, so it should be a lot less buggy... lol

g4T9SfdzzO8

:cool:

Neil
06-Mar-2023, 09:37 AM
So after NINE YEARS...

Not sure about the 'corrupted DNA' for 'magic'...

zXBLlEHjaqQ

BbsH6ESuTFc

kidgloves
06-Mar-2023, 03:57 PM
After Dying Light 1 & 2 does this have a place in the game space