PDA

View Full Version : Women gets arrested for calling 911 for a love connection

HLS
15-Jul-2006, 08:46 PM
she is such a moron. this has to be real embarrassing!

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_071306_news_desperate_911_call.c18f792.html

Cody
16-Jul-2006, 07:49 AM
...lol

p2501
16-Jul-2006, 01:22 PM
she is such a moron. this has to be real embarrassing!

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_071306_news_desperate_911_call.c18f792.html

Not really. without know the direct facts of why they were out the first time and that initial call. i tend to aire on the side that the 911 personell and the cops are just assholes.

One of my old roommates works for county 911 here in PA and the ammount of **** they have to put up with in terms of non emergency calls is staggering. and they've ever had anyone booked for something this silly.

I heard the call on my local fox affiliate, and the woman was actually polite during the call, and kinda funny. in truth it should have ended there, but the dispatcher wanted to be a dick. so they busted the woman.

like i siad, without knowing verything we're all just conjecturing, and perhaps the woman has a history with calling in to 911 or some ****. but with just these facts, to me the 911 people acted like asses.

HLS
16-Jul-2006, 02:38 PM
Not really. without know the direct facts of why they were out the first time and that initial call. i tend to aire on the side that the 911 personell and the cops are just assholes.

One of my old roommates works for county 911 here in PA and the ammount of **** they have to put up with in terms of non emergency calls is staggering. and they've ever had anyone booked for something this silly.

I heard the call on my local fox affiliate, and the woman was actually polite during the call, and kinda funny. in truth it should have ended there, but the dispatcher wanted to be a dick. so they busted the woman.

like i siad, without knowing verything we're all just conjecturing, and perhaps the woman has a history with calling in to 911 or some ****. but with just these facts, to me the 911 people acted like asses.

Ya I thought they would at least give her a warning, then if she did it again then arrest her. But you would think it would be common sence not to call 911 on those things. i heard in the news a while back that an 80+ year old women was arrested for calling 911 eleven times to complain about a pizza delivery. On the news they replayed the 911 tape, it was rather funny.