PDA

View Full Version : John Wick (film) - Keanu kicking butt again!

Neil
01-Oct-2014, 08:02 AM
G1ahaiEni3E

rongravy
25-Oct-2014, 03:18 AM
Wow, saw it tonight. Loved it, very action packed. I don't want to spoil it, but they do say in the trailer that the hell he unleashes is all due to some douche killing his sweet little pup, given to him by his recently deceased wife. He must've really bonded with that doggie in a short time, because he thoroughly revenges the bejesus out of a butt ton of Russian mobsters over it. Great fight scenes, and the gun play he engages in is pretty top notch. I'm sure there's some stuff to nitpick, but I had a great time, and didn't even notice said time passing...
Willem Dafoe also shines. Great cast in general. Ian McShane...
I saw in the paper yesterday Keanu lamenting Hollywood's lack of love for him these days. He even said Bill and Ted 3 is having trouble getting money.
Hope this brings him a little love and financial backing for B&T3!!!
A+.

Neil
31-Oct-2014, 03:04 PM
Reviews seem very +ve - http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/oct/23/john-wick-review-thrill-ride-relentless-vengeance-machine

4/5

Keanu Reeves blasts back in a full-throttle action film that twists the conventions of the genre to exhilarating effect.

Neil
14-Apr-2015, 08:43 PM
6/10

Nicely shot, but rather empty action flick. This ain't no Taken that's for sure!