PDA

View Full Version : Happy 35th to me...

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2006, 05:37 AM
Well my 35th B-day has arrived, and Damn if I don't feel a damn thing. I still feel like I am in my 20's, and quite frequently act like I am in my Teens. :D

The best part, I can now legally run for president. :D

Cody
16-Jul-2006, 07:53 AM
if you do run for president lower the drinking age

AcesandEights
16-Jul-2006, 10:29 AM
Well my 35th B-day has arrived

My sympathies :D

No seriously, isn't it scary how fast it goes? So, if 40 is the new 30, then you're still young as hell--sow some oats! Drink up, enjoy and just remember: You're only as old as the one you feel :p

Happy Birthday DJ!

MinionZombie
16-Jul-2006, 11:03 AM
Happy B-Day you old bastard! :D

It's a good thing you don't feel and don't act 35, keep the spirit of youth alive people!

Hmmm...Dj for President? I call dibs on the first round of Presenidential friend freebies! :cool:

AcesandEights
16-Jul-2006, 11:06 AM
I call dibs on the first round of Presenidential friend freebies! :cool:

Pffft, I call dibs on the first graft-based appointment. I don't even need a cabinet-level position, just something with a decent profile and some good money. Oh, and I want some of those M&Ms with the presidential seal on them--gots to have them!

Adrenochrome
16-Jul-2006, 11:24 AM
Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!
Now's when the FUN begins!:D

MapMan
16-Jul-2006, 12:02 PM
Happy Birthday

Graebel
16-Jul-2006, 02:05 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!:D

axlish
16-Jul-2006, 02:55 PM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8918/ug2008hy3.jpg

Have a good 35th!

coma
16-Jul-2006, 03:03 PM

Happy Birthday! Good to be older but not lame. Many of use get the lame disease.
About the presidentila run. Do you really want the news to find out about the donkey show you starred in?
:barf: :lol:

If you managed to still win. I want to be head of the NEA, so I can fund the next 10 GAR zombie flicks. Maybe get that Original DAy script made.

Kaos
16-Jul-2006, 03:10 PM
Well my 35th B-day has arrived, and Damn if I don't feel a damn thing. I still feel like I am in my 20's, and quite frequently act like I am in my Teens. :D

Happy Birthday, man.:D

Debbie
16-Jul-2006, 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday DJ and what a handsome cop you make!

Love the picture Axlish

zombie04
16-Jul-2006, 04:00 PM

You wouldn't get my vote, but happy birthday anyways:D

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2006, 04:06 PM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8918/ug2008hy3.jpg

Have a good 35th!

Thanks everyone...

AXLISH.. Legalizing would be the first thing on my agenda.

slickwilly13
16-Jul-2006, 04:11 PM
Happy B-day. And yes, please legalize it.

MinionZombie
16-Jul-2006, 04:14 PM
In which case I call dibs on being his "policy guy" - I'll bring MZ's own brand of common sense (rather than today's bollocks sense) to global politics ... and a phat paycheque would be nice ... with added fringe benefits ... and some fitties ... and an Aston Martin DB9 in black with all the trimmings. :cool:

Axlish - lol, that's hilarious ... and while I certainly don't support legalising any other drug, legalising weed is fine by me. It's common as muck these days and isn't really THAT harmful (unless you overuse, like with everything I guess).

I can imagine it now, Dj standing at his podium, although instead of that crest you usually see, it'll have a phat ganja leaf and a smacked out Bald Eagle gurning happily at us, noiiice.

kortick
16-Jul-2006, 06:46 PM
happy birthday

you got my vote for president

enjoy yourself

zombiegirl
16-Jul-2006, 08:05 PM
Best Birthday Wishes!
Now go get drunk and maybe doing something stupid in the name of fun.
:D :moon: :D

axlish
16-Jul-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone...

AXLISH.. Legalizing would be the first thing on my agenda.

I couldn't resist :p

DjfunkmasterG
17-Jul-2006, 12:57 AM
Best Birthday Wishes!
Now go get drunk and maybe doing something stupid in the name of fun.
:D :moon: :D

Not a big drinker but, I can find other ways of getting stupid so I end up doing something stupid. :D

Debbieangel
17-Jul-2006, 03:10 AM
HAPPY BDAY...enjoy the rest of your 30's...I hate to tell ya this but the 40's seem to go faster than the 30's..oooh well have a glass on me!!!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!

DjfunkmasterG
17-Jul-2006, 03:51 AM
It was an ok day...

I slept til noon. (Something I haven't done since I was between the ages of 15 & 27)

Ate a good breakfast, received 5 or 6 phone calls from people wishing me a Happy B-day, took a shower, watched some boob tube... had an argument with an aquaintance...Took a drive and shot some golf balls for an hour... Smoked a J... Yep, Been an ok day.

Yep... memorable! :lol: :D

MinionZombie
17-Jul-2006, 10:34 AM
Now that my friend, is a birthday.

I too like to take the "did fudge all" route, I prefer to relax on my birthday, although at the moment that's what I do most of the time anyway lol, so there isn't much to distinguish it, but at least this year it was the first year since before GCSE's when I was a teenager that I didn't have my birthday within a study period for exams, so that was nice.

I just sat around and watched DVDs. Most I've done for my birthday is going to the cinema for a flick or the last party I had, which was when I was five, just before we moved. So we had a big party fer me. Ain't had one since. :lol:

AssassinFromHell
18-Jul-2006, 01:34 AM

Happy birthday, yeh old faht :p

Run for president, deprive us of the IRS :D

MikePizzoff
18-Jul-2006, 01:44 AM
Happy belated birthday!

LouCipherr
19-Jul-2006, 10:58 PM
Happy belated b-day you old fart! Man, i'm just glad someone is the same age as me now.. :lol:

Der_Deutsche
20-Jul-2006, 09:04 AM
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag mein Freund :)

LouCipherr
20-Jul-2006, 02:10 PM
Yeah, what he said. :lol:

HLS
20-Jul-2006, 03:28 PM
Happy B-day!

Well your still young. I will be 37 here September 4Th.

Der_Deutsche
21-Jul-2006, 06:14 PM
Are you sure I said something good? :lol: it was german and means ...

DjfunkmasterG
21-Jul-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks everyone. :D