PDA

View Full Version : Avengers: Age of Ultron (film)

Neil
23-Oct-2014, 04:26 PM
I thought the first one was OK... Hopefully this new one will be at least as good as the last Captain America flick :)

tmeOjFno6Do

bassman
28-Oct-2014, 05:55 PM
Hulk buster suit, FTW!

I'm digging Spader's voice for Ultron, as well.

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2014, 09:40 PM
Looks bad ass all right. :thumbsup:

Hulk buster suit, FTW!

I'm digging Spader's voice for Ultron, as well.

Aye & aye. That's the thing I've been most curious about. I love Spader. Great actor. But I'd had trouble imagining what he would sound like as Ultron. Sounds great. :)

bassman
29-Oct-2014, 07:26 PM
There's a funny clip available of the team in casual clothing and they're all attempting to lift Mjolnir(Thor's hammer). As with the previous film, Whedon has a good sense of mixing the humor with the action and peril.

Neil
04-Mar-2015, 05:40 PM
kQVEC1YGLK4

Neil
27-Apr-2015, 09:01 AM
Saw it over the weekend. Enjoyable stuff, but IMHO Captain America 2 was a more solid flick IMHO.

bassman
16-May-2015, 08:07 PM
I was slightly underwhelmed with this entry. It certainly wasn't BAD, it was a fun enough time at the movies, but it left me feeling like it was missing something. I can't really put my finger on what exactly it was missing.

I also felt the darker tone didn't seem to work as well for the more bright and cheerful marvel cinematic universe.

I'm really looking forward to what the Russo brothers(The Winter Soldier) can bring to the two Infinity war films now that Whedon has left the franchise.

7/10

Neil
16-May-2015, 10:14 PM
^^ I'd have to say Captain America 2 was my favourite of these recently...

rongravy
16-May-2015, 10:41 PM
I saw it twice on opening weekend, one of those being in IMAX 3D.
I dug the hell out of it, but I'd still rather have more Guardians. 20-effing-17?!?
The only thing I really didn't care for was Ultron. Not a fan...
I guess I was all wrapped up in seeing/semi knowing/guessing where it will/should probably all lead to. Cap' was also kicking that ass.
Good stuff. Can't believe I never posted up earlier.

rongravy
01-Jun-2015, 03:32 AM
Well, it's finally hit in the top ten of all time domestic U.S. box office. Not really sure where it is worldwide, but I pretty much only follow this anyways...
I was really hoping it'd top the first, but alot of big time movies popped up since it came out. It has had some pretty good legs, though. I may see it again when it hits the local $3 theater.