PDA

View Full Version : A Girls Walks Home Alone At Night (film) - Iranian vampire flick

Neil
28-Oct-2014, 09:42 AM
Umm... mmmm... ahhh... hmmm...

_YGmTdo3vuY

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2014, 01:48 PM
Umm... mmmm... ahhh... hmmm...

The few reviews I've read have been pretty positive.

Mike70
28-Oct-2014, 08:23 PM
Wait a second...movies are legal in Iran?? But the prophet didn't watch them...

shootemindehead
29-Oct-2014, 11:01 AM
Iran has a thriving movie business.

A work colleague of mine was in Tehran a number of years ago and bowled over at how different the place was compared to his "negative media influenced mental" image.

He even went to a Iranian death metal gig!

Neil
29-Oct-2014, 12:53 PM
Iran has a thriving movie business.

A work colleague of mine was in Tehran a number of years ago and bowled over at how different the place was compared to his "negative media influenced mental" image.

Yeh, if you ignore the record breaking stonings to death, I'm sure it's a lovely place :)

Mike70
29-Oct-2014, 03:55 PM

Exsqueeze me? Seriously. The words Iranian and death metal just don't go together. That's uh, the most interesting thing I've read today- except for Moon's review of "the battery", of course :lol:

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2014, 04:28 PM
That's uh, the most interesting thing I've read today- except for Moon's review of "the battery", of course :lol:

:D

Glad to be of service. I'll have another review up soon: "Big Booty Beauties XIII" Best in the series yet! :lol:

shootemindehead
29-Oct-2014, 05:35 PM
Exsqueeze me? Seriously. The words Iranian and death metal just don't go together. That's uh, the most interesting thing I've read today- except for Moon's review of "the battery", of course :lol:

They were crap though, I wouldn't get too excited Mike.

Mike70
29-Oct-2014, 07:30 PM
They were crap though, I wouldn't get too excited Mike.

No excitement. I find death metal repellent.

Neil
25-Nov-2014, 07:29 AM
Cinemablend likes it - http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/Girl-Walks-Home-Alone-Night-66400.html

Ultimately, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night is a collision of influences that blend into a surreal thriller that is sometimes creepy, sometimes sweet, but consistently spellbinding. It's impossibly cool, and deserves to be sought out.