PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story 4 (film)

Neil
07-Nov-2014, 09:49 AM
I thought no.3 ended perfectly? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29947502

bassman
07-Nov-2014, 11:21 AM
Hopefully they find a way for this to be the start of a "new" story, because part three did indeed end perfectly. Toy Story is in a very small group of perfect trilogies. On one hand I welcome more adventures with the characters I love, but on the other hand.....don't ruin what's already there....

Neil
07-Nov-2014, 01:59 PM
Hopefully they find a way for this to be the start of a "new" story, because part three did indeed end perfectly. Toy Story is in a very small group of perfect trilogies. On one hand I welcome more adventures with the characters I love, but on the other hand.....don't ruin what's already there....

Nicely put! eg:-
Star Wars IV , V & VI
Night, Dawn & Day of the Dead
Indiana Jones 1, 2 & 3
Lesbian Lavatory Lust 1, 2 & 3

ProfessorChaos
07-Nov-2014, 02:04 PM
I too thought that the first three films told one complete story and concluded in a very satisfying manner. I am a bit disappointed to read about this, but it's hard to say that I didn't see it coming.

They really can't leave anything alone these days, and since there's hardly anything new under the sun, they are rebooting, remaking, or doing unnecessary sequels and prequels to every single intellectual property conceived.

bassman
07-Nov-2014, 10:36 PM

I was shocked that the Toy Story trilogy had a very similar ending to LLL....

MoonSylver
08-Nov-2014, 12:10 AM
I thought no.3 ended perfectly? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29947502

Same here. A little surprised at the announcement due to that, but like PC went on to say, they're doing it with everything these days. :|

:D You're not leaving me any room to work around here...:lol:

In the words of Dimitri Martin "Any toy can become a sex toy: location, location, location". :lol:

Neil
08-Nov-2014, 08:19 AM

Indeed! Who would have thought that entire toilet brush would have fitted up there!

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2014, 09:26 AM
Come in expecting talk of Toy Story 4, get "The Lesbian Lavatory Lust Trilogy" instead... :rockbrow:

Yeah, I thought TS3 rounded it off nicely and that was their intention to stop - but then they did some little shorts and the likes of "Toy Story of Terror" (which was good fun), and I just had a feeling that they weren't going to let it go and, well, here we are.

As long as they maintain the quality then it's not so bad ... and at least it's not a remake!

EvilNed
11-Nov-2014, 09:33 AM
Haven't seen Toy Story 3, but the Lesbian Lavatory Lust trilogy was a fine piece of work. Just like with Indiana Jones tho, part 2 was the weakest part,Lesbian Lavatory Lust: Do Number 2 in the Latvian Loo: Electric Boogaloo was just not up to par with the others.

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2014, 11:15 AM
Just like with Indiana Jones tho, part 2 was the weakest part,Lesbian Lavatory Lust: Do Number 2 in the Latvian Loo: Electric Boogaloo was just not up to par with the others.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bassman
14-Nov-2014, 01:57 PM
Haven't seen Toy Story 3,

It's most certainly worth a viewing. The original film is one of my all-time favorites and never thought to see a sequel beat it, but TS3 managed to do that. It's an absolutely perfect ending to the story and a nearly flawless film in its own right, imo.

MinionZombie
14-Nov-2014, 04:00 PM
It's most certainly worth a viewing. The original film is one of my all-time favorites and never thought to see a sequel beat it, but TS3 managed to do that. It's an absolutely perfect ending to the story and a nearly flawless film in its own right, imo.

And a hell of a heart-string-tugger, too!