PDA

View Full Version : Contains Spoilers! Kirkman spoiler on comedy central?

UndeadHippo
13-Feb-2015, 08:54 PM
As reported by Giant Freakin' Robot:

http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/walking-deads-robert-kirkman-yelled-huge-spoiler.html
^ Potential spoiler, you've been warned.

bassman
13-Feb-2015, 09:10 PM
I keep seeing this all over the web. I don't see why people seem so upset/excited about it. Anyone that reads the comics knows about this. Even so, it doesn't mean it will be the same in the tv series.

AcesandEights
13-Feb-2015, 09:37 PM
I keep seeing this all over the web. I don't see why people seem so upset/excited about it. Anyone that reads the comics knows about this. Even so, it doesn't mean it will be the same in the tv series.

Well they'd better go through with it, or even better...

Sub in Daryl for Glenn, though they've done so much foreshadowing with Glenn and bats already.

DayoftheZ
14-Feb-2015, 02:58 PM
Well they'd better go through with it, or even better...

Sub in Daryl for Glenn, though they've done so much foreshadowing with Glenn and bats already.

I totally agree

Spoliers related to article only Having Negan do what he did to Daryls with a baseball bat would have a bigger impact in The Walking Dead (TV universe) because Glenn has been distant from the group with his trip away. Imagine how screwed up Rick would be watching his "brother" suffer that fate!! perhaps the choice rick is offered could be Daryl and Glenn and the TV swerve could be him choosing Daryl.

I am both interested and concerned where the show goes now because I personally don't care for where the comic book has gone since just after "Fear the Hunters" and hope the TV series splits away more.