PDA

View Full Version : Contains Spoilers! TWD 5x11 "The Distance" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN*

MinionZombie
21-Feb-2015, 04:41 PM
Please keep all talk of episode 5x11 ""The Distance" specifically inside this thread.

If you have a theory for a following episode, please use the "spoiler tags" (visit the HPOTD FAQ to find out how to use them if you don't already know).

Similarly, if you're going to discuss plot points from the comic book, please use "spoiler tags" - not everyone is up-to-date on them, and some people don't read them at all.

Enjoy!

"After withstanding a spectacular storm, Rick and the others meet what appears to be a friendly person, but find themselves mistrustful."

Directed by Larysa Kondracki
Written by Seth Hoffman

http://c534909.r9.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Walking-Dead-511a.jpg

Moon Knight
21-Feb-2015, 07:35 PM
Man, I'm super excited for this one!

facestabber
23-Feb-2015, 02:40 PM
Its slow here. Rick's apprehension is certainly warranted based on Terminus. But I was glad to see Michonne step up and admit their desperation. And I was equally happy to see Rick accept Michonnes dissent. The Ricktatorship was fun but the democracy approach as a family is right. This is really a family unit now. I like how this group is working together.

But my goodness they can't travel in more than one vehicle without screwing it up. The volume of Walkers on the road was a neat scene and there was some decent tension building when the car was stalled. Oh and I love seeing an RV in the TWD. To which yesterday I attended the Walker Stalker Con in Chicago and had a blast meeting many of our beloved cast members. Including Dale's RV. Or a damn good recreation considering the one burned up.

MinionZombie
23-Feb-2015, 04:11 PM
I really dug this episode - even though I know who Aaron is in the comics, you can never be absolutely sure things are going to go how you think they might in the TV show version, so I was tense throughout.

The flare gun walker kill was awesome, the road of walkers getting plowed scene was fan-ruddy-tastic (it was like Carmageddon :elol:), and all the stuff in the woods at night evading the walkers was creepy, tense, and generally kick arse.

However, the most impressive stuff in this episode was the Rick/Michonne divide. Like Carol said, although Rick was wrong he was still right - I loved his attention to detail when it came to being cautious (admittedly an aspect that's occasionally inconsistent in the show, but let's not turn the thread over to just one issue), and that Michonne was open to hope and warning Rick against allowing himself to be in 'survivor mode' for too long. Their little exchange outside the gates of Alexandria was superb - her putting a hand on his, him hearing the sound of children playing, L'il Asskicker rumbling about on the back seat ... excellent stuff.

As for Rick hiding the gun in the blender casing, a theory, and an episode of "Blood & Guts with Scott Ian" that visited the set of TWD season 5...

He comes back for that - definitely - I recall watching an episode of "Blood & Guts" on the Nerdist website a while back and Scott Ian visited TWD to be a walker - and his scene involves that particular spot in the woods. Rick and Carl are both out there, but in what context - for what reason - remains unclear ... but we'll definitely be heading back to that particular spot.

I'm theorising that the Alexandria folks insist on Team Rick surrendering their weapons, but Rick goes out to that spot to retrieve the gun so at least one of Team Rick is armed.

Solid episode with some great group stuff, like Facestabber I was glad to see them working together as a pretty cohesive unit here - and the glimpse of Washington DC in the distance was pretty nifty too. :cool:

Oh and I love seeing an RV in the TWD. To which yesterday I attended the Walker Stalker Con in Chicago and had a blast meeting many of our beloved cast members. Including Dale's RV. Or a damn good recreation considering the one burned up.

1) Agreed - I loved seeing an RV back in the show, and the subtle allusions to Dale (Glenn knowing how to fix it in a jiffy) were really sweet and tugged at the old heart strings a little, but in a positive kind of way.

2) Cool! Any pics you'd care to post?

TWD 5x11 Memes:
http://deadshed.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/trust-issues-edition-walking-dead-5x11.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NbLpRsG3ezE/VOtaSxIBW_I/AAAAAAAADsU/3KGCSFnNVMU/s1600/The_Walking_Dead_Season_5_Meme_5x11_Rick_Michonne_ Look_237_Okay_Guy_Punch_Him_Crazy_Cheese_DeadShed. jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZUjQoDxSIXc/VOtaR2xzR-I/AAAAAAAADsM/PaawXb-mT8U/s1600/The_Walking_Dead_Season_5_Meme_5x11_Rick_Aaron_Roa mers_Walkers_DeadShed.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u0xwGN8YM10/VOtaQJFV5BI/AAAAAAAADsE/92-hrGvi_60/s1600/The_Walking_Dead_Season_5_Meme_Abraham_Washington_ DC_Happy_Smile_RV_5x11_DeadShed_2.jpg

:)

facestabber
23-Feb-2015, 05:10 PM
Ah yes Minion. That nod to Dale was a great addition. It was subtle and I was hoping Glen would actually say something like "an old friend" or even "Dale". But the hardcore viewers got it.

Yeah I have some pics and would love to share them. As you know I have sought your help before with multiquoting(which I gave up on) and other computer tech stuff, every time I have tried to add photos to forums it is a massive failure. Image too big errors etc. I suck at this and I'm sorry.

I tried and this is what I got....lol

thesurvivor
23-Feb-2015, 05:53 PM
It was a nice episode but i just dont see the group being so trusting or even ready to join another group of people so quickly. Because the people in the last "safe place" tried to eat them.

I get that they are tired they are in a bad position right now but anything is better than being forced into a boxcar and farmed. again.

Personally i agreed with rick on this. Not just because you cant trust anyone but because i dont want to see farmer rick anymore, farmer rick is boring, i like crazy rick. And if he gets civilized he'll shave his beard... i like his beard.

Moon Knight
23-Feb-2015, 06:38 PM
Loved this episode! The tension was great and this one had some great exchanges between Rick and Michonne. Carol's line at the end was great too. It came at the right time. Dale's callback was a nice touch as was Abraham and Rosita trying to patch things up.

Also, I went to Walker Stalker in DEC in NY/NJ and had a blast.

DayoftheZ
23-Feb-2015, 10:06 PM
For me that was about as perfect as an episode for my tastes as you could get. Just loved it and it could be in my top five for any TWD episode. I especially loved the Rick camera eye thing where he had his angry eyes soften, subtle but powerful. Like MZ I knew who Arron was but I thought it was handled very well in the episode and he had just the right level of "he seems like a good guy / Hmmm I don't trust him!" going on.

When Arron offered up the apple sauce I was thinking "come on Rick it could be spiked make him try it". When he did it I gave a thumbs up, because its the small things like that, that make the show work. I reckon next week will be slow, especially as they will be behind the big safe steel walls, but I thin there could be some very good character moments as they have a chance to reflect on the unresolved issues with Beth, Bob and Tyresse.

My only concern now is where we go from her because ill be honest I am not a fan of the comics going forward.

Moon Knight
23-Feb-2015, 11:10 PM
For me that was about as perfect as an episode for my tastes as you could get. Just loved it and it could be in my top five for any TWD episode. I especially loved the Rick camera eye thing where he had his angry eyes soften, subtle but powerful. Like MZ I knew who Arron was but I thought it was handled very well in the episode and he had just the right level of "he seems like a good guy / Hmmm I don't trust him!" going on.

When Arron offered up the apple sauce I was thinking "come on Rick it could be spiked make him try it". When he did it I gave a thumbs up, because its the small things like that, that make the show work. I reckon next week will be slow, especially as they will be behind the big safe steel walls, but I thin there could be some very good character moments as they have a chance to reflect on the unresolved issues with Beth, Bob and Tyresse.

My only concern now is where we go from her because ill be honest I am not a fan of the comics going forward.

I feel the same exact way about the comics up until this point. The show really made me live up my favorite moments once again with the characters I loved. I have faith that the show can do better.

MoonSylver
24-Feb-2015, 12:17 AM

That doesn't sound very promising. I've read a little past what comes next, up to the 1st appearance of Negan :(

AcesandEights
24-Feb-2015, 12:23 AM
Personally i agreed with rick on this. Not just because you cant trust anyone but because i dont want to see farmer rick anymore, farmer rick is boring, i like crazy rick. And if he gets civilized he'll shave his beard... i like his beard.

Ah yes, our survivors haven't even stopped for an episode yet and the complaining about not being on the road have already started. It will be interesting to see if they can balance the upcoming episodes to keep a majority of their fan-base happy.

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 01:02 AM
Ah yes, our survivors haven't even stopped for an episode yet and the complaining about not being on the road have already started. It will be interesting to see if they can balance the upcoming episodes to keep a majority of their fan-base happy.

I'm really looking forward to the change as it will hopefully give all the characters a storyline and more character development. Like I said before, I think the show will handle things a bit differently than the books. I'm actually more curious on how characters like Tara, Gabriel, Carol, and Rosita are handled from here on out.

thesurvivor
24-Feb-2015, 04:34 AM
Its not complaining, its stating my opinon. 5 seasons into the show your characters should already be developed enough for us to know who they are. And we do know who they are.

True character is revealed by decisions made under pressure, the more pressure you add, the more a persons true character is revealed.

The problem that most of the post apocalyptic genre faces is the lack of an actual goal outside of "stay safe and survive" the walking dead does this season after season, the farm, the prison, terminus, it does get old. What they need is a goal, a quest to keep things moving forward even if there is no action going on.

^this is where TWD can take a page out of game of thrones. Theres not always action but there are things going on, even off screen.

I love the walking dead and i just want to see the show get better as it has in the 5th season.

shootemindehead
24-Feb-2015, 05:07 AM
Easily one of the best episodes of 'The Walking Dead' yet. Especially good is showing how the group have learned to absolutely distrust everybody, no matter what. Rick was really vicious in this one.

I really thought Glenn was a goner too.

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 06:53 AM
That doesn't sound very promising. I've read a little past what comes next, up to the 1st appearance of Negan :(

I am up to date and in truth read through habit rather than enjoyment. I no longer buy them though as I used to do.

I think because the early ones right up to the point that last night’s episode ended were so incredible it has (again in my opinion only) struggled to keep the high standards.

I too think the TV series will handle it all better but I hope that they also start to distance themselves a little from the comics because there is still a lot of potential in all these characters and in the whole story as it stands.

MinionZombie
24-Feb-2015, 09:04 AM
Really enjoyed the introduction of Aaron, as well as Eric, and thought they did a nice job of introducing their relationship (e.g. I loved the little detail with the license plates), and I also dug Aaron's light heartedness - it's good to get a little bit of levity to break up the doom and gloom. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how they adapt what's coming from the comics to the TV show. They'll trim out some of the filler, I'm sure, but it'll be nice to get a change of pace after being on the road for a good long while at this point (18 episodes worth) ... you can't just stay scruffing about in the weeds for eternity, you have to discover new things and gain a reason to continue living and fighting in that world.

Theory for the season finale/comics spoiler:

I reckon we'll be introduced to Negan in the finale - possibly with a very gut-wrenching thing happening right at the arse-end of the episode as a cliffhanger.

Of course, Gimple has said on numerous occasions that they'll be playing with time in this season - some of which we've already seen - so I assume we'll get some more of that, and we've still got to find out what's going on with Morgan. Perhaps we'll get a stand alone Morgan episode? I hope we do! :)

There's characters in the group who we don't know terribly well - such as Rosita, and even Gabriel and Eugene to lesser extents - so it'll be nice to get some more from the likes of them. What I'm looking forward to seeing is how the group adjusts to a potential life within a secure compound again - Aaron mentioned (and showed in photos) that they have houses - and what will this mean for their psyche if they end up staying? How will they adjust to a normal setting that's still within an extraordinary apocalypse?

I too think that the next episode will be a quiet one - we've got to find out a lot of stuff related to Alexandria, get introduced to new characters etc - but I'm eager to see what we'll get to see.

Publius
24-Feb-2015, 10:59 AM
What I learned from this episode:

When a hyper-paranoid man who has threatened to stick a knife in the base of your skull thinks you're trying to poison his baby with the applesauce you offered him, and asks you to taste it first, don't go whining about how much you hate applesauce cuz your mom made you eat too much of it when you were a kid. Just taste the damn applesauce!

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 11:16 AM
What I learned from this episode:

When a hyper-paranoid man who has threatened to stick a knife in the base of your skull thinks you're trying to poison his baby with the applesauce you offered him, and asks you to taste it first, don't go whining about how much you hate applesauce cuz your mom made you eat too much of it when you were a kid. Just taste the damn applesauce!

:D If it was a choice of eating canned whole tomatoes or a knife in the base of my skull, I would take the knife every time!!

I really liked the whole of that scene even the daftness of his repulsion of apples. It showed a different type of character than somebody who wants to kill you or eat you, Arron knew the danger he was in (he has killed to save himself) but he maintained his calm in a difficult situation. I hope the other residents of this community are as refreshing as him.

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 02:13 PM
As far as MZ's spoiler theory is concerned...

Too soon.

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 02:51 PM
As far as MZ's spoiler theory is concerned...

Too soon.

Beware of the comic spoilers. Nothing major said but plenty hinted at!!

I know it’s been hinted at but yes I reckon we will meet Negan In the last episode and the shocking event will be the mid series split of series six.

I also would like it to be Daryl that it happens to because I think the response from the non-comic reading TWD fans will be similar to The Red Wedding. You could also tie this in with Dwight having a crossbow, he could be given Daryls by Negan.

Carol could then take on the Maggie role from the more up to date story arcs as I feel it fits her TV persona.

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 03:29 PM
Beware of the comic spoilers. Nothing major said but plenty hinted at!!

I know it’s been hinted at but yes I reckon we will meet Negan In the last episode and the shocking event will be the mid series split of series six.

I also would like it to be Daryl that it happens to because I think the response from the non-comic reading TWD fans will be similar to The Red Wedding. You could also tie this in with Dwight having a crossbow, he could be given Daryls by Negan.

Carol could then take on the Maggie role from the more up to date story arcs as I feel it fits her TV persona.

I had originally messed up the spoiler tag and gave away everything just discussed. I would have been banned for life haha. That was just written to quickly fix and edit the post before anyone saw it.

Meanwhile, I love your idea! It would make perfect sense.

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 03:59 PM
I had originally messed up the spoiler tag and gave away everything just discussed. I would have been banned for life haha. That was just written to quickly fix and edit the post before anyone saw it.

Meanwhile, I love your idea! It would make perfect sense.

The beware message was for what is contained in my spoiler. I don't want people who haven't read the comics seeing something that might spoil it.

I reckon Daryl getting that treatment would blow up the internet big time. It would also have a massive effect on Rick.

I doubt they will go in that direction but it would be great to watch

MinionZombie
24-Feb-2015, 03:59 PM
Further discussion of the 'how season 5 might end' theory (plus gargantuan comics spoilers):

If you put Daryl in Glenn's place - what do you then do with Glenn and Maggie?

There's a lot of talk gets flung around about Daryl by those who dislike him, but there are serious considerations to take into account - he's hugely popular, and that means higher viewing figures - which means greater advertising revenue - which means high budgets to make the episodes ... quite frankly killing off Daryl in such a manner could cause a big chunk of fans to go ballistic and ditch the show entirely ... then you get a ratings drop, and then a budget drop, and then the show is affected in general and that impacts on every viewer regardless of whether they're a Daryl fan or not.

Yes, I'm a fan of Daryl, but there's few characters - if any, really - that I'm not a fan of.

However, if Daryl was to go - yes, we would get some awesomeness from Carol, but again - what do we do with Glenn and Maggie if you steal their plotline for Daryl/Carol?

In many ways it was more horrific that it was Glenn who was struck down - he was such a light and hopeful character. Striking him down would resonate with the hope of Alexandria, and plus - we've seen him pick up a baseball bat ... yes, it could be misdirection as the folks behind the show are very tricksy when it comes to such things, but on the other hand it's such a major part of the comics - it was the big Issue 100 anniversary shock death - so I'd wager caution on assuming it could be Daryl who'd go down with Negan.

Yes - depending on the pace of the next five episodes, it'll either be a case of ending the season with the shock death, or waiting until the next season for it ... but not necessarily the mid-season 6 finale ... hell, they could toss it into episode 3 ... we thought Gareth was going to be a major villain in season five and he was snuffed out quick!

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 04:21 PM
Further discussion of the 'how season 5 might end' theory (plus gargantuan comics spoilers):

If you put Daryl in Glenn's place - what do you then do with Glenn and Maggie?

There's a lot of talk gets flung around about Daryl by those who dislike him, but there are serious considerations to take into account - he's hugely popular, and that means higher viewing figures - which means greater advertising revenue - which means high budgets to make the episodes ... quite frankly killing off Daryl in such a manner could cause a big chunk of fans to go ballistic and ditch the show entirely ... then you get a ratings drop, and then a budget drop, and then the show is affected in general and that impacts on every viewer regardless of whether they're a Daryl fan or not.

Yes, I'm a fan of Daryl, but there's few characters - if any, really - that I'm not a fan of.

However, if Daryl was to go - yes, we would get some awesomeness from Carol, but again - what do we do with Glenn and Maggie if you steal their plotline for Daryl/Carol?

In many ways it was more horrific that it was Glenn who was struck down - he was such a light and hopeful character. Striking him down would resonate with the hope of Alexandria, and plus - we've seen him pick up a baseball bat ... yes, it could be misdirection as the folks behind the show are very tricksy when it comes to such things, but on the other hand it's such a major part of the comics - it was the big Issue 100 anniversary shock death - so I'd wager caution on assuming it could be Daryl who'd go down with Negan.

Yes - depending on the pace of the next five episodes, it'll either be a case of ending the season with the shock death, or waiting until the next season for it ... but not necessarily the mid-season 6 finale ... hell, they could toss it into episode 3 ... we thought Gareth was going to be a major villain in season five and he was snuffed out quick!

More spoiler discussion below.

As much as I want everyone to be shocked about Daryl's death I agree it has to be Glenn. I really hope they keep that storyline intact. I also hope they don't cop out and have Negan kill Noah; his head getting pricked by the barbwire was defiintely intentional. More foreshadowing to go along with Glenn's bat?"

"Just because we are good people doesn't mean I won't kill you."

Man, I love Rick.

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 04:52 PM
Still more debate about the future and Comic spoilers so don't read is you want to avoid.

MZ

Let me just clarify where I stand on Daryl. He has always been one of my favorite characters and I, like you have had very few that I haven't liked, with only really Tyresse a sore point for me. The way Daryl has changed from that "redneck A-hole" in series one to Mr dependable in the current series has been great to watch. I also get that he is hugely popular which makes wiping him out a risk, but the impact of his demise on both the viewer and the characters is what TWD comics were about, and it solidifies the "nobody is safe" message. Losing key characters hasn't hurt Game of Thrones and it gains huge publicity, attracting new viewers. People in the office would be more passionate talking about Daryl getting that treatment than Glenn at the moment IMO.

As to what you would do with Glenn and Maggie I don't know and that is the flaw in my plan. I think Maggie would make a great Andrea substitute but I reckon that will go to Sasha. Glenn could go back to doing the runs into DC and the like which a) makes him valuable and b) gives us glorious creepy walker action outside the steel walls. I think Carol could become a real key character in my scenario which would be more believable in the TV series than Maggie (again at the moment)

I take your point about Glenn's light and hopefulness but I think Daryl has a lot of humanity and that seems to be connecting with the Daryl Dixie Chicks. I would love to see what would happen to Rick if his brother got that treatment.

I don't for one minute think Daryl will go that way and as you say Glenn picked up the bat which foreshadowed this. Also last night upon smashing the walkers head in in woods he lingered long enough to think that could be foreshadowing also. Either Daryl or Glenn will be good for the outcome but I just would love to see it being Daryl for the storm it would cause both on and off screen.

You are right though, it could happen any time and thats is what makes being a TWD fan so enjoyable!!

Moon - Rick is just great and Andrew Lincoln continues to steal the show. Just that one shot of his eyes first looking angry as he tries to work out if Alexandria is safe amd then softening as he heard the kids playing. It was just magic.

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 05:16 PM
Andrew Lincoln kills it as Rick. Going back and listening to his "We are The Walking Dead" speech made me appreciate him even more. This episode was no different. My favorite character on the show was Shane, but Rick is now my clear favorite. Next to Rosita of course. ;)

MinionZombie
24-Feb-2015, 05:49 PM
Rick is just great and Andrew Lincoln continues to steal the show. Just that one shot of his eyes first looking angry as he tries to work out if Alexandria is safe amd then softening as he heard the kids playing. It was just magic.

Agreed - I loved that shot - sometimes all you need is a pair of eyes to tell a story, and having built upon what came before, particularly in this episode, it was a fantastic little touch. :thumbsup:

Continued spoilery talk as per the current tagged conversation (season six theory/comics spoilers)...

I do agree that Sasha could be the new Andrea in terms of a sharp shooter badass ... but I wonder who could perhaps become Rick's new lady, like Andrea did in the comics. Perhaps Michonne? The two of them have such a strong relationship in the show and are quite close, so I'd really like to see that happen. Thoughts?

Of course, Michonne ends up porking that other guy in the comics ... Ezekiel, IIRC ... the chap with the friggin' tiger ... but it'd be much more satisfying to see a Rick/Michonne hook up. Speaking of the tiger, I can't imagine they'll bother including it because, to be honest, it was a bit too silly in the comics and it would never work on telly.

DayoftheZ
24-Feb-2015, 06:11 PM
Agreed - I loved that shot - sometimes all you need is a pair of eyes to tell a story, and having built upon what came before, particularly in this episode, it was a fantastic little touch. :thumbsup:

You know the drill still more season six theory/comics spoilers...

Thankfully they have kept the bed hopping to a minimum I mean Michonne jumped the bones of Tyresse, Morgan and Ezekiel in the comics. That just wouldn't work on the TV especially with the way Michonne has played out (again fantastically) and I am glad they haven't gone that route.

I think like you pointed out that they have hinted at a hook up between Rick and Michonne and based upon the fact they have bonded after the prison (traveling with Carl) I could see that working going forward. Sasha is a good character as potentially is Tara but I can still see them being a bit of a "red shirt" going forward.

Moon Knight
24-Feb-2015, 06:30 PM

Continued spoilery talk as per the current tagged conversation (season six theory/comics spoilers)...

I do agree that Sasha could be the new Andrea in terms of a sharp shooter badass ... but I wonder who could perhaps become Rick's new lady, like Andrea did in the comics. Perhaps Michonne? The two of them have such a strong relationship in the show and are quite close, so I'd really like to see that happen. Thoughts?

Of course, Michonne ends up porking that other guy in the comics ... Ezekiel, IIRC ... the chap with the friggin' tiger ... but it'd be much more satisfying to see a Rick/Michonne hook up. Speaking of the tiger, I can't imagine they'll bother including it because, to be honest, it was a bit too silly in the comics and it would never work on telly.

Spoiler discussion down below.

Not only would Shiva be a little out of place, but incredibly hard to pull off for the show. Ezekiel's backstory made sense on how and why Shiva obeyed him though so if they could find a way to work it in correctly I wouldn't be agaisnt bringing in the tiger. Negan on the other hand, how much of his character will be toned down?

Anyone else notice that Rick gave Aaron 60 minutes until the group arrived before he would kill him, then it went down to 43? 43 is the exact runtime of the episode without commercials.

Neil
25-Feb-2015, 07:30 AM
Good episode. Nice seeing Rick getting ultra paranoid now. And can't wait to see what happens next week now. Really have no idea where it's headed :)

Moon Knight
25-Feb-2015, 01:12 PM
I really think Aaron and Eric were portrayed really well. Aaron is extremely likeable and I love the talk about the license plates and how he "Lost the whole car." He's funny and quite the refreshing character.

MinionZombie
25-Feb-2015, 05:47 PM
I really think Aaron and Eric were portrayed really well. Aaron is extremely likeable and I love the talk about the license plates and how he "Lost the whole car." He's funny and quite the refreshing character.

Agreed! :)

Nice to have someone who feels pretty genuine and nice after folks who are either blatantly bad or creepily/overly friendly. :D

Not to say the show's strangers are black/white one or the other, as even the good guys have shades of bad and the bad guys have shades of good. Heck, they managed to make you feel sorry for - and kind of like - The Governor in 4x06!

Season 5 Finale Theory/Comics Spoiler:

Apparently 5x16 has been extended to a 90 minute block like the pilot episode was way back when. Clearly something's going to go down ... I'm thinking Negan ... it's gotta be, surely, particularly with an extended run time.

Source: http://www.thewalkingdead.com/season-5-finale-extended-to-90-minutes/

Shit's going to go down, folks ... oh blimey. :eek:

Now ... thinking about it, perhaps Negan will just get hinted at, and maybe there'll be a massive walker herd swing by Alexandria and mess shit up in a major battle ... either way I'll be glued to my screen!

kidgloves
25-Feb-2015, 11:02 PM
MZ.
You might enjoy this

http://www.walkingdeadcast.com/

http://www.walkingdeadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/powerpress/Ep172TheDistance.mp3

Moon Knight
26-Feb-2015, 08:02 AM
MZ.
You might enjoy this

http://www.walkingdeadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/powerpress/Ep172TheDistance.mp3

I love that Podcast. Jason and Karen are awesome!

MinionZombie
26-Feb-2015, 09:35 AM
MZ.
You might enjoy this

Great minds think alike, it seems - I downloaded that episode yesterday because I saw that Bryan Johnson is a guest on the episode. Haven't listened to it yet, but will shortly. :)

I don't listen to that podcast generally, although I did the one where Andrew Lincoln appeared as a guest IIRC.