PDA

View Full Version : Inside Out (film) - Pixar

Neil
11-Mar-2015, 12:40 PM
Not so sure about his one for some reason?

-kArxASiw3Y

EvilNed
11-Mar-2015, 02:21 PM
Seems to feature some kind of latent memory.

But it's a kids movie. It's not as if the dad beat her or anything... So what could it be? Her dog died? and that's the plot?

Neil
11-Mar-2015, 02:30 PM
Seems to feature some kind of latent memory.

But it's a kids movie. It's not as if the dad beat her or anything... So what could it be? Her dog died? and that's the plot?

Let's not be too quick to write off a film due to a seemingly simple plot hey? Yeh, there a fish call Nemo, and he like get's lost... And that's the plot? :)

MoonSylver
11-Mar-2015, 03:59 PM
Not so sure about his one for some reason?

Yeah, I'm having the same vibe. Just the general premise isn't doing much for me. :|

EvilNed
12-Mar-2015, 12:02 PM
Let's not be too quick to write off a film due to a seemingly simple plot hey? Yeh, there a fish call Nemo, and he like get's lost... And that's the plot? :)

I'm not suggesting the plot is simple by any means. In fact, the trailer points to the contrary, with parallell stories going on.

I'm just curious as to what this traumatic memory could be, seeing as it's... A Disney film...

Neil
19-Jun-2015, 01:35 PM
AICN love it - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/71995

INSIDE OUT isn't just one of the best Pixar films of the last couple of years; it's one of the studio's finest efforts in its history, sitting on the same shelf as WALL-E, UP and the best of the TOY STORY films.