PDA

View Full Version : "Before They Were Famous: The Walking Dead"...

MinionZombie
19-Mar-2015, 05:38 PM
R-IEsJVNNM0

The meaning of 'before they were famous' is a bit iffy as some examples are fairly deep into some of their careers, or from a time when they were well known - just not in America, or with 'modern' audiences etc - but there's a few interesting bits in here. For instance, I didn't know that Seth Gilliam (Father Gabriel) was in Starship Troopers. :)

MoonSylver
19-Mar-2015, 09:59 PM
Obviously knew Lincon from "Love Actually" & Reedus from "Saints" (& "8mm"). Just saw Lauren Cohen recently on "Supernatural" in a recurring character (yummy). Interesting character. Wish they'd kept her.

MinionZombie
20-Mar-2015, 11:28 AM
Moon - aye, it's interesting when you watch something you saw a long time ago and suddenly recognise a bit parter, such as in 8mm with Norman Reedus (IIRC he has two scenes as the missing girl's jailed scumbag boyfriend). Watched it a little while back for the first time in years and was like "Hey, it's him!" :)

Neil
20-Mar-2015, 01:00 PM
Damn that random black box that just happened to be popping up "in the way!" What were the chances of that!

MoonSylver
20-Mar-2015, 03:37 PM
Moon - aye, it's interesting when you watch something you saw a long time ago and suddenly recognise a bit parter, such as in 8mm with Norman Reedus (IIRC he has two scenes as the missing girl's jailed scumbag boyfriend). Watched it a little while back for the first time in years and was like "Hey, it's him!" :)

Even though Double D has (obviously) eclipsed all of his other work, in the back of my mind he'll always be Murph to me. ;)