PDA

View Full Version : Red Dwarf (TV series) - Series 11 & 12 are go...

Neil
03-May-2015, 05:52 PM
http://reddwarf.co.uk/news/2015/05/02/red-dwarf-returns-twice/

Ever since Series X of Red Dwarf aired on Dave, fans have been clamouring for more - and we've been as desperate to bring you news of the commission of a new series as you've been to hear it.

Well, that day has finally arrived - and it's a better one than you might ever have anticipated. Because this afternoon, at the Dimension Jump XVIII convention, series co-creator Doug Naylor has announced that Series XI and XII of Red Dwarf will be broadcast by Dave in 2016 and 2017!

MinionZombie
04-May-2015, 05:20 PM
I was really pleased when I saw this news yesterday. While "Red Dwarf X" wasn't up to the start of I through VI, it was still thoroughly entertaining and I hope they'll have a slightly easier time with XI and XII (IIRC they had to re-write considerable chunks of X for budget and practicality reasons - e.g. no outdoor scenes - quite late in the game), so hopefully with the success of X they'll be able to expand the scope of the next two series.

Properly looking forward to more Red Dwarf - it's one of my favourite shows! :thumbsup: