PDA

View Full Version : How hot is it in your neck of the woods?

HLS
19-Jul-2006, 10:47 PM
As of this second it is 104 degrees in downtown Kansas City, MO

Graebel
19-Jul-2006, 11:22 PM
Not quite 'eggs frying on my car' but a step above, my shirt is sticking between my boobs. :lol:

Debbieangel
19-Jul-2006, 11:42 PM
amost 8:00 in evening and still 86 degrees

zombie04
20-Jul-2006, 12:00 AM
It was around 100 in Fayetteville, NC. Perfect weather for stacking kegs outdoors.

AcesandEights
20-Jul-2006, 02:20 AM
The heat broke last night in the North East, so it was only in the mid-80s today, which was quite pleasant by comparrison.

Of course, it didn't help that my power went out yesterday afternoon before the temperaturre dropped. That was NASTY for a little while!

But I do love the heat while it lasts. Just think, it'll be fall and then winter before you know it :(

DeadJonas190
20-Jul-2006, 04:10 AM
It was really hot here in the Detroit area this past weekend, all the thermometers I saw (in my back yard and on the bank signs) were showing upwards of 100 with 103 being the highest on Sunday. The news claimed it was only in the mid to upper 90's, but my thermometer doesn't lie. Anyway, the heat broke yesterday and now it's in the mid 80's and a lot cooler now that its night.

Guru ofthe Dead
20-Jul-2006, 07:07 AM
Not quite 'eggs frying on my car' but a step above, my shirt is sticking between my boobs. :lol:
In Independence KS is was a 112 with the heat index. Real temp. was 104. Did you get any pictures of the shirt problem.:lol:
PS: Sorry about the shirt comment. Just my nature. It was their and I had to comment. I get slapped a lot too. Maybe one day I'll learn.

MinionZombie
20-Jul-2006, 10:40 AM
Erm, it's gonna be about 29 celcius here today, and that's from the barometer/themometer in the shade, downstairs. So upstairs it's about 3 degrees higher and outside in the direct sun it's damn hot.

The UK broke records this week for the hottest since whenever (102 + fahrenheit) in some places.

*ack* I f*cking HATE summer. Trying to get to sleep being all sweaty and p*ssed off isn't exactly a fun time.

HLS
20-Jul-2006, 03:24 PM
Erm, it's gonna be about 29 celcius here today, and that's from the barometer/themometer in the shade, downstairs. So upstairs it's about 3 degrees higher and outside in the direct sun it's damn hot.

The UK broke records this week for the hottest since whenever (102 + fahrenheit) in some places.

*ack* I f*cking HATE summer. Trying to get to sleep being all sweaty and p*ssed off isn't exactly a fun time.

Being sick in the summer is miserable also.

Marie
20-Jul-2006, 03:31 PM
89 and cloudy. Thunderstorms later (big surprise there).

Actually it's supposedly a bit cooler, but really, with this humidity I'm happy to be a naturist. How anybody wears clothes in this when they don't have to weirds me out.

M_

glsjaw
21-Jul-2006, 02:10 AM
its been pretty cool here, were probably only around the mid 80's

Guru ofthe Dead
21-Jul-2006, 05:01 AM
its been pretty cool here, were probably only around the mid 80's
Yeah I missed that cooler weather when I was out in your neck of the woods in June. I loved it out their. Folks if you have'nt been to Western PA...Go it is great out their.

EvilNed
21-Jul-2006, 10:36 AM
33 degrees celsius out on the driveway the other day. Usually it's around 29. Sweden, contrary to popular belief, is a pretty darn hot country.