PDA

View Full Version : TWD: Season 6 anticipation thread...

MinionZombie
24-Jun-2015, 09:58 AM
A thread for any snippets of information/trailers about the upcoming season - but please, no spoilers.

First promo pic:

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/the-walking-dead-season-6-comicon-banner-2406-1435080842.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=1200

:)

shootemindehead
24-Jun-2015, 01:07 PM
That looks really bad. :lol:

facestabber
24-Jun-2015, 01:37 PM
Morgan to the front. I like that. Morgan is a universally loved character. I hope they don't ruin him.

Buzzbomb
24-Jun-2015, 04:35 PM
I think the promo pic should have had the caption "who farted?"

MinionZombie
25-Jun-2015, 09:57 AM
A goofy little video with some of the cast headed up by Cudlitz.

dItdb0axm7E

MinionZombie
03-Jul-2015, 09:46 AM
A handful of shots from Season 6 - nothing terribly revealing, of course. :p

http://dailydead.com/new-the-walking-dead-season-6-photos-revealed/

Moon Knight
09-Jul-2015, 06:30 AM
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/Hysterya/unnamed%203_zpsb9j3srth.jpg (http://s242.photobucket.com/user/Hysterya/media/unnamed%203_zpsb9j3srth.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/Hysterya/unnamed%204_zpsihjnmt1k.jpg (http://s242.photobucket.com/user/Hysterya/media/unnamed%204_zpsihjnmt1k.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/Hysterya/unnamed%202_zpseuawy7xt.jpg (http://s242.photobucket.com/user/Hysterya/media/unnamed%202_zpseuawy7xt.jpg.html)

kidgloves
10-Jul-2015, 07:45 PM
SDCC Trailer for all

txylxp92Fxk

facestabber
10-Jul-2015, 08:29 PM
That trailer has me excited as hell. I take what I see there with a grain of salt with tricks they pull but that hoarde approaching Alexandria looked epic

DayoftheZ
11-Jul-2015, 07:36 AM
Today is my birthday and that is without question the best gift I have been given.

If the trailer is anything to go by we are in for the best season/series of The Walking Dead yet.

Neil
11-Jul-2015, 07:58 AM
SDCC Trailer for all

txylxp92Fxk

No no! Not going to watch! No!

MinionZombie
11-Jul-2015, 04:52 PM
Looking schweeeeeeeeet.

They're notorious for their tricksy editing, so they do make it look like certain people are having it out with certain other people, but I reckon that's not the case - although it is clear that there will be some clashing of ideals and methods between Rick/Daryl/Morgan at some point(s) in some way(s).

Massive swarm of walkers? Oh hell yeah! This is going to be awesome! :hyper:

No no! Not going to watch! No!

Go on! You know you want to! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've had a closer look at the trailer and done a bit of an analysis of it with some choice screenshots:

http://deadshed.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-walking-dead-season-6-comic-con.html

kidgloves
11-Jul-2015, 06:01 PM
That trailer has me excited as hell. I take what I see there with a grain of salt with tricks they pull but that hoarde approaching Alexandria looked epic

Just watched the panel at SDCC and Hardwick said they used 654 walker extras for the premiere. 654

90 mins for the premiere ��

MinionZombie
11-Jul-2015, 06:15 PM
Just watched the panel at SDCC and Hardwick said they used 654 walker extras for the premiere. 654

Flippin' 'eck! :stunned:

I saw a copy of the panel, but that specific number must have not been in there. In the copy I saw they said it was the most walker extras they'd ever used - but 654?! Bloody hell! *super excited for season 6*

All this has got me hot and bothered for some TWD ... I reckon I'll give Season 4 another spin on Blu-Ray to fill in the time until FTWD. :)

kidgloves
11-Jul-2015, 06:24 PM
Flippin' 'eck! :stunned:

I saw a copy of the panel, but that specific number must have not been in there. In the copy I saw they said it was the most walker extras they'd ever used - but 654?! Bloody hell! *super excited for season 6*

All this has got me hot and bothered for some TWD ... I reckon I'll give Season 4 another spin on Blu-Ray to fill in the time until FTWD. :)

1st few seconds MZ.

imePf8SWPl4

Moon Knight
11-Jul-2015, 11:33 PM
Wow, freakin' amazing! Gimple has gone on and said that the first 3 episodes are going to be insane. FIRST. 3. EPISODES.

We are in for a Walker treat. Some of the Walkers look marvelous.

rongravy
12-Jul-2015, 03:27 AM
Yeah, that trailer was tits. This, plus FTWD's killer trailer, have me ready for some extended gooey sweetness this year.
And did someone say longer premiere? Is this a confirmed thing, or was someone just wishing/hoping their pleas would be heard by the Gawds of Gore?

Neil
12-Jul-2015, 08:24 AM
And did someone say longer premiere?

90mins...

MinionZombie
12-Jul-2015, 10:34 AM
1st few seconds MZ.

https://youtu.be/imePf8SWPl4

Ah, that bit wasn't in the copy I saw on YouTube yesterday.

Wow, freakin' amazing! Gimple has gone on and said that the first 3 episodes are going to be insane. FIRST. 3. EPISODES.

Giving me groovy vibes of Season 5 - remember how crazy those first three were? Awesome.

90mins...

Well, a 90 minute slot - the actual running time of the episode without adverts/commercials will be more like 65-75 minutes going on previous instances. Still though, it's very welcome, and to be fair the usual episodes are in a 60 minute slot with an actual running time of 43 minutes ... so ... *hand rubbing* time. :)

Moon Knight
12-Jul-2015, 09:00 PM
Minion, I was thinking exactly that; the mirroring of the first three episodes from season 5 but on a larger scale throughout. (Episode 2 was a nice transition going from the explosive first episode to the intense third episode.)

And now for the adaptation from the book it looks like it's based off.

"No Way Out"! I didn't think they would open with this but damn judging by the sheer amount of Walkers inside Alexandria I have no doubt it is.

Neil
13-Jul-2015, 08:19 AM
Well, a 90 minute slot - the actual running time of the episode without adverts/commercials will be more like 65-75 minutes going on previous instances. Still though, it's very welcome, and to be fair the usual episodes are in a 60 minute slot with an actual running time of 43 minutes ... so ... *hand rubbing* time. :)
True...

But still longer than a regular episode :)

Rottedfreak
13-Jul-2015, 11:10 AM
This first episode could well encompass issues 79-84.

MinionZombie
17-Jul-2015, 09:56 AM
A handful of gnarly walker photos!

http://dailydead.com/new-walker-photos-from-the-walking-dead-season-6/

Excited!!! :hyper:

Neil
17-Jul-2015, 12:43 PM
A handful of gnarly walker photos!

http://dailydead.com/new-walker-photos-from-the-walking-dead-season-6/

Excited!!! :hyper:

W T F ? - http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Walker-06-b.jpg

MinionZombie
17-Jul-2015, 03:46 PM
W T F ? - http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Walker-06-b.jpg

haha, yeah, that's a pretty gnarly one there - I wonder how it got it's intestines tangled around that tree. Maybe got a little bit hooked on, stumbled around, and before it knew what had happened it was fully knotted-in.

It's also interesting to look at the skin of the thing - that deep burgundy colour looks properly rank. Looks like a walker that's been around for a long time (and exposed to the elements). GRUESOME!

By comparison the fresh ones in Fear The Walking Dead look like catwalk models. :D Joking aside, it'll be cool to have a different vibe in FTWD - what with it being so early in the outbreak - but at the same time I'm thrilled every season by what KNB do to advance the walkers, both in terms of inventiveness and decay.

*update*

In case anyone's interested, Monday's episode of the WTF Podcast featured Robert Kirkman. It's a good listen for Kirkman fans covering more than just TWD. :)

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_619_-_robert_kirkman_bob_fingerman

shootemindehead
18-Jul-2015, 04:33 PM
One thing this series is doing, regardless of where one stands on its quality, is showcasing some of the best gore effects that I have ever seen in anything. There's some truly remarkable stuff being put on screen.

MinionZombie
18-Jul-2015, 05:10 PM
One thing this series is doing, regardless of where one stands on its quality, is showcasing some of the best gore effects that I have ever seen in anything. There's some truly remarkable stuff being put on screen.

The leaps and bounds in zombie make-up over the course of the series has been remarkable - and entertaining to watch ... and just think of how the zombies looked in Land of the Dead, versus how they're done now. I'm not saying they were bad in Land of the Dead - far from it - but there was definitely a different outlook on them in Land. In Land there was a lot of overtly fucked up teeth (what kind of teeth did these people have as living humans?!) and the cheeks/brow were very bulky.

Another thing we often get is casting to be a zombie in TWD - oftentimes they get very thin people, or people with faces/heads that are a particular shape (maybe they have a small nose, or a more recessed mouth) upon which they can build and 'take away' so it looks like the lips have all rotted away and the teeth are exposed underneath.

Medically there's some nice (but very gruesome) touches, such as in that walker with it's guts tangled around the tree - I said before, but that deep burgundy discolouration to the skin is like what happens in real late-stage decomposition IIRC ... so it's accurately horrific, which makes them even more ghastly! :elol:

Annnnnnd - they're practical - yes there's CGI, but only when necessary, and usually the CGI is well used.

bassman
18-Jul-2015, 06:19 PM
I still haven't finished the last half of the previous season. Kinda lost interest after awhile and just haven't even cared. The trailer is decent though. I see they made it to Alexandria, as well. I guess I have to catch up within the next few months.

Moon Knight
19-Jul-2015, 02:00 AM
I still haven't finished the last half of the previous season. Kinda lost interest after awhile and just haven't even cared. The trailer is decent though. I see they made it to Alexandria, as well. I guess I have to catch up within the next few months.

The back half of season 5 was great. But, if you lost interest in season 5 then you must not like the series anymore. Oh well, I for one love the series and is grateful a dead series of this quality even exist.

bassman
19-Jul-2015, 03:03 PM
The back half of season 5 was great. But, if you lost interest in season 5 then you must not like the series anymore. Oh well, I for one love the series and is grateful a dead series of this quality even exist.

No, I still like the series, it just kinda lost its "immediate viewing" urgency. Its still a great show and definitely what we dead fans wanted for years, but it became a bit repetitive and aside from the pilot episode, has never really lived up to Kirkman's comic series. Its more of one of those "I'll catch up later" kind of shows.

shootemindehead
19-Jul-2015, 04:32 PM
I got that way with 'Game of Thrones' after Jamie got his hand lopped off. I just sorta burned out for a bit. But in a short while I was...erm...back in the game, as it were.

Sometimes you just fade out for a while.

DayoftheZ
19-Jul-2015, 05:04 PM
No, I still like the series, it just kinda lost its "immediate viewing" urgency. Its still a great show and definitely what we dead fans wanted for years, but it became a bit repetitive and aside from the pilot episode, has never really lived up to Kirkman's comic series. Its more of one of those "I'll catch up later" kind of shows.

I am the other way round Bassman. I got so bored of the comic series and haven't read any since volume 22 of the trade paperbacks and I have zero desire to go back.

The TV series for me has had very few low points but season five episodes four and nine had my attention drifting a little. Even those episodes work when you look at the bigger picture of the series. I hope when you watch the back half of season five you get the bug again.

MinionZombie
19-Jul-2015, 05:30 PM
Come on man, pull your finger out, the season finished months ago! :lol:

5x04 "Slabtown" wasn't one of the strongest episodes, I'd agree, but at the same time I'd also disagree about 5x09 - I thought the mid-season premiere was one of the strongest episodes, and in many ways one of the most touching and surprising.

I'd also disagree about the show not being able to live up to the comic - routinely, I'd say, it packs a hell of a punch - although, as I've agreed many times before, the back front half of season 2 felt padded out and the back half of season 3 was very uneven (and yet 3x12 and 3x15 were all-time great episodes). I've been re-watching Season 4 of late and a few days I did the one-two knockout punch of 4x08 and 4x09 (the fall of the prison and the as-if-lifted-directly-from-the-comics tale of Rick, Carl, and Michonne immediately after). The stuff between Rick and Carl was especially strong.

However: 4x12 - that was an episode that, to be frank, just didn't come up to snuff. It has some very good moments (e.g. the cold open - hiding in the car boot during the storm) but generally the episode doesn't have anywhere near enough story to fill out the running time. It also rakes over established ground a little bit needlessly regarding Daryl - we already knew he was from a poor upbringing etc. Now, had we not known that about him (stuff that was revealed thoroughly during seasons 2 and 3) then it would have held more intrigue, so I think they were retracing old footsteps with that episode a bit.

But then: 4x14 "The Grove" - holy shit - an all-time great. Stunning stuff. I can't decide whether, for my money, 4x09 or 4x14 was the best episode of the season.

I do understand getting burned out on a show - everyone experiences it differently. I was feeling a little bit of fatigue myself, so I changed to only watching the episodes once a week (rather than twice). I do tend to focus very strongly on the show when it's airing - my obsession gets unleashed - so I do have to stamp it down between seasons so I'm good-and-ready for new episodes come October.

As for the comics, I think because I get the trade paperbacks - released every six months - I don't tire of it. The comics do have their ups and downs, their quiet moments and their epic shock-fests.

Because I just watched Season 5 once I'm rather eager to re-watch all of it on Blu-Ray when it comes out! :hyper:

DayoftheZ
19-Jul-2015, 07:25 PM
Replied within the quote for ease of referring to points

5x04 "Slabtown" wasn't one of the strongest episodes, I'd agree, but at the same time I'd also disagree about 5x09 - I thought the mid-season premiere was one of the strongest episodes, and in many ways one of the most touching and surprising.

I just didn't connect with the whole arty feel of 5-09. I am at fanboy level with TWD (TV) and often find myself bemused by the negative comments on the show, but for me I just didn't get that episode at all. Slabtown worked but would have been better watched with three or four other episodes, in isolation I found myself drifting and thinking what I would have for tea the day after!!!:p

I'd also disagree about the show not being able to live up to the comic - routinely, I'd say, it packs a hell of a punch - although, a

In my opinion the TV show has surpassed the comic because it has added meat to the bones of the stories. For example in the comic the likes of Shane, Carol and The Governor were so one dimensional, but in the show they are so interesting and must watch.

However: 4x12 - that was an episode that, to be frank, just didn't come up to snuff. It has some very good moments (e.g. the cold open - hiding in the car boot during the storm) but generally the episode doesn't have anywhere near enough story to fill out the running time. It also rakes over established ground a little bit needlessly regarding Daryl - we already knew he was from a poor upbringing etc. Now, had we not known that about him (stuff that was revealed thoroughly during seasons 2 and 3) then it would have held more intrigue, so I think they were retracing old footsteps with that episode a bit.

But then: 4x14 "The Grove" - holy shit - an all-time great. Stunning stuff. I can't decide whether, for my money, 4x09 or 4x14 was the best episode of the season.

There are just so many great episodes you almost take for granted what we have been given here as fans of the living dead. Speaking personally I have had to sit through some terrible films to satisfy the urge for quality I came ton expect after watching Night (90) and Day of the Dead. AFter watching the Day remake I began to think we would only ever get MTV style running Zeds.

TWD is just such good quality. I really hope that FTWD is even half as good.

I do understand getting burned out on a show - everyone experiences it differently. I was feeling a little bit of fatigue myself, so I changed to only watching the episodes once a week (rather than twice). I do tend to focus very strongly on the show when it's airing - my obsession gets unleashed - so I do have to stamp it down between seasons so I'm good-and-ready for new episodes come October.

I just never get burned out of it, I don't really re-watch despite having them on my Sky box because I don't want to over watch.

I think what I will do when the show finishes for good is buy all the DVDs and have regular run throughs.

As for the comics, I think because I get the trade paperbacks - released every six months - I don't tire of it. The comics do have their ups and downs, their quiet moments and their epic shock-fests.

I used to buy the Trade Paperbacks too but I found myself rolling my eyes more and more at it so gave up on it. For me Volume 20 and 21 were quite good but fell short of the ones that went before. I found 22 hard work and the stuff that I have read from the internet about the next volumes just isn't for me. This is what concerns me about the TV show going forward, what it will do whan it gets to the comics I didn't like.

As for the TPB, I just sold all but Volume One on ebay because they were gathering dust in my drawer. Volume one is the only one I ever flip through regularly because the artwork is beautiful.

MinionZombie
24-Jul-2015, 10:08 AM
Holy crap, you guys - these Season 6 walkers are looking incredible! Three new pics at the link:

http://dailydead.com/the-walking-dead-season-6-new-walker-photos/

For example:

http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Walker-06-d.jpg

:stunned:

facestabber
25-Jul-2015, 03:17 AM
There is no doubt Nicotero and TWD have set the standard high for Walkers.

Trin
27-Jul-2015, 08:16 PM
Come on man, pull your finger out, the season finished months ago! :lol:
I just pulled my finger out. I watched the final episode of Season 5 last week. I'd hung onto the last 4 or 5 episodes until last month.

I totally get not keeping up with it. I burned out on them constantly flirting with disaster (often needlessly) and then main characters dying over it. About the time Tyree and Beth and Bob got it I was done for a while. I ended up dragging my feet after that.

But the final few of Season 5 were premium zombie television.

bassman
28-Jul-2015, 02:33 PM
Trin gets it. But I'm definitely going to watch the second half of season 5 soon. It's going to be interesting to see if they screw up Alexandria as bad as they did the Prison/Woodbury arc...

Oh and thanks Trin, now I know Tyrese is going to die in the second half of the season. :p

I'm only kidding. After Hershel took his comic death at the hands of The Governor, I knew his days were numbered anyway.

Trin
28-Jul-2015, 05:08 PM
Trin gets it. But I'm definitely going to watch the second half of season 5 soon. It's going to be interesting to see if they screw up Alexandria as bad as they did the Prison/Woodbury arc...

Oh and thanks Trin, now I know Tyrese is going to die in the second half of the season. :p

I'm only kidding. After Hershel took his comic death at the hands of The Governor, I knew his days were numbered anyway.Ooops. I thought we weren't sposed to give spoilers from the comic or upcoming leaked info about the new season. I didn't read this thread till I was caught up.

Does that make the first page giant preview pic a spoiler due to the obvious main character omissions?

(lol - made ya look!!)

Moon Knight
30-Jul-2015, 10:45 AM
Damn, that Walker looks amazing! Minion once again writes up a beauty that sums up exactly how I feel about the show. As far as the comics, I also am not a fan of the current run and storyline. I'm fairly confident the show will take a tad different approach.

And, Bassman, I didn't mean to come off as an asshat. I understand completely how you feel, man.

MinionZombie
18-Sep-2015, 09:59 AM
Some groovy promo pics for Season 6 showing off the schism between Team Rick's survivalism and their newfound domesticity.

http://dailydead.com/the-walking-dead-season-6-character-portraits/

e.g.

http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Walking-Dead-S6-new-photo-02.jpg

Also good to see some old, dry, long grass to give it a nice unkempt feel. :)

http://dailydead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Walking-Dead-S6-new-photo-08.jpg

Moon Knight
18-Sep-2015, 11:07 PM
Man, I really hope Sasha gets killed this season. If she outlives Rosita I riot! :mad:

DayOfTheDeadCos
20-Sep-2015, 04:00 PM
A thread for any snippets of information/trailers about the upcoming season - but please, no spoilers.

First promo pic:

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/the-walking-dead-season-6-comicon-banner-2406-1435080842.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=1200

judging by this photo, there is a new plot twist - Morgan and Rick have become fused at the head, and must survive the apocalypse by working as a siamese twin team.

Neil
20-Sep-2015, 04:25 PM
^ lol!

MoonSylver
20-Sep-2015, 05:09 PM
judging by this photo, there is a new plot twist - Morgan and Rick have become fused at the head, and must survive the apocalypse by working as a siamese twin team.

Man kiss in 3...2...1... :lol:

AssassinFromHell
20-Sep-2015, 05:57 PM
Man, I really hope Sasha gets killed this season.

I remember thinking the same thing about Carol in Season 2. We should all be happy I'm not the showrunner.

bassman
20-Sep-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm looking forward to exploring more of the Alexandria arc. It's already a bit different from the comic, which can be a good thing, but I like the direction its headed. With the split factions of our group, Rick's sort of hardcore mentality, Morgan being more careful with human life, etc. Roll on October 11th...

Moon Knight
20-Sep-2015, 11:16 PM
I remember thinking the same thing about Carol in Season 2. We should all be happy I'm not the showrunner.

Sasha has already taken someone else's spot from the comics. I never had an issue with Carol though. Just not a fan of Tyreese's sister and her current character status.

MinionZombie
21-Sep-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm looking forward to exploring more of the Alexandria arc. It's already a bit different from the comic, which can be a good thing, but I like the direction its headed. With the split factions of our group, Rick's sort of hardcore mentality, Morgan being more careful with human life, etc. Roll on October 11th...

Ah, you've caught up on the back half of Season 5? :)

There's lots of juicy stuff to potentially dig into for Season 6, that's for sure. :hyper:

Sasha has already taken someone else's spot from the comics. I never had an issue with Carol though. Just not a fan of Tyreese's sister and her current character status.

Carol's been a sneaky one, sliding about in the shadows and the background for a while, then showing a little of the strength coming out in Season 3, and then WHAM - SEASON 4 Carol comes along in full-blown awesome mode. She was a relatively minor character in the comics, but she's been wonderfully written - and superbly performed - in the show. On the other hand Andrea was kind of messed up in a hit-and-miss mixed bag.

As for Sasha ... I suppose the PTSD angle can be a tricky one. How she feels as a character inside versus us viewers sitting very comfortably on our sofas. It can be harder to relate, perhaps. I guess we viewers want to see capable people as a kind of fantasy, but at the same time it's good that we've got other characters who are struggling as that would be the case if such an event ever happened. There'd be those who dealt with it very well, and others who crumbled, and others who might experience something along the way and it can break them - poor old Sasha's lost Bob and Tyreese in a short space of time, and there was the whole mess at the hospital, and of course the whole disaster with Terminus. It's an awfully heavy burden to place on someone's mind, body, and soul.

This all said, I hope Sasha can find some peace and resilience to help pull her out of her woes and re-align her sights. For one thing she's a bloody good shot and Team Rick needs her.

Neil
09-Oct-2015, 11:04 AM
The first episode is on quite late in the UK, 11:15pm. Length 1hr 20mins...

Buzzbomb
09-Oct-2015, 11:28 AM
The first episode is on quite late in the UK, 11:15pm. Length 1hr 20mins...

Radio Times & Sky have it down at 9pm followed by the Talking Dead & then a re-run of the episode.

120mins - lovely!

Ed
09-Oct-2015, 12:57 PM
Those '90 minute episodes' are including a good 15 to 20 minutes of commercials. It still leaves us with an episode of a good hour, but I kinda hate it that they say it's a 90 minute episode.

MinionZombie
09-Oct-2015, 04:24 PM
Those '90 minute episodes' are including a good 15 to 20 minutes of commercials. It still leaves us with an episode of a good hour, but I kinda hate it that they say it's a 90 minute episode.

That always bugs me - "a 90 minute premiere!" ... no, a 90 minute time slot including adverts ... I'd imagine the actual episode length will be something like 65 to 70 minutes, which is still most welcome as the usual running time is 43 or 44 minutes (in a 60 minute time slot).

I'm surprised it's taken this long to get The Talking Dead into other territories. I dig that show. It really helps to flag up some important stuff and get some perspective on the writing and acting choices, as well as explain any little bits that might have been confusing. :cool:

Neil
09-Oct-2015, 08:27 PM
Radio Times & Sky have it down at 9pm followed by the Talking Dead & then a re-run of the episode.

120mins - lovely!

Wonder if earlier version = cut?

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2015, 09:40 AM
Wonder if earlier version = cut?

If it's at 9pm and features strong gore in the first half hour/hour, then chances are yes. It's bloody stupid, quite frankly. They're sticking it on at 9pm to get a wider audience, but when they used to put it on at 10pm it was fully uncut.

You'd have to wait until the later showing on Fox and not the Fox+1 showing, as +1 is just a delayed repeat (i.e. I doubt they'd replace the cut version with the uncut version).

It's strange really. It's shown at the same time (or earlier!) in America uncut and is, what, TV-14/TV-MA? Here in the UK it's rated 18 due to the graphic violence and is cut in the 9pm slot. This is why I don't watch it in that time slot, and the uncut showing (not that they tell you it's uncut, btw) ends up being too late in the schedule for most people being that it's a Monday night.

facestabber
11-Oct-2015, 12:34 AM
Enjoying the hell out of the marathon. 04-08 is a powerful episode. Can't believe how graphic they went with Hershel's death. Little unsatisfied with the Govs death. Michonne needed to say something to that piece of shit. If anyone deserved to be eaten alive its that jackass.