PDA

View Full Version : Creed (film) - Rocky follow up

Neil
15-Sep-2015, 09:52 AM
...let the chicken chasing commence...

JQ9OhBYjTds

MinionZombie
15-Sep-2015, 10:09 AM
I really hope this lives up to expectations. Rocky Balboa was excellent and left Rocky (and his world) on a high note, so I dearly hope "Creed" doesn't do that a disservice.

So now Rocky's also lost Paulie, eh? More rough times for the old bruiser. Hopefully the hospitilisation angle doesn't outstay its welcome ... I don't want to see Rocky crumble and wither ... the sixth movie was a wonderful way to leave the character, so fingers crossed this new flick doesn't do any damage to the franchise. However, it looks good from the trailer and I look forward to seeing it. :)

shootemindehead
15-Sep-2015, 09:27 PM
Rocky should have died at the end of 'Rocky II'.

MoonSylver
16-Sep-2015, 04:51 PM
Rocky should have died at the end of 'Rocky II'.

There's a cheery thought. But then the world would have been denied the gifts that were Rocky III & IV, & the talents of Mr. T & Dolph Lundgren! :)

shootemindehead
17-Sep-2015, 11:02 AM
Exactly.

bassman
20-Jun-2018, 01:40 PM
Trailer for Creed II:

eSsaejaFNa8

I find that song to be completely annoying, but the film looks good! It’s kind of silly that they’re holding back the reveal of Drago as if he’s some kind of big, classic character. Film fanatics know him well, but I wouldn’t think he’s that big of a deal to the general audience?

slickwilly13
20-Jun-2018, 03:43 PM
When is Creed 1 coming to cable?

MinionZombie
20-Jun-2018, 04:11 PM
I've still not seen Creed, but I've heard so many good things about it. Surely it should turn up on TV soon by now?! (Especially with the sequel coming soon).

bassman
20-Jun-2018, 04:31 PM
When is Creed 1 coming to cable?

Not sure about cable, but I’ve seen it for free on Amazon Prime, if you have it.

bassman
26-Sep-2018, 04:27 PM
Trailer two:

IS2nfJ6LVNg

I’m looking forward to it!

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2018, 09:40 AM
Fuuuuudge yeah! :hyper:

bassman
27-Sep-2018, 01:42 PM
Fuuuuudge yeah! :hyper:

I take it you’ve now seen Creed and are caught up with the series?

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2018, 04:15 PM
I take it you’ve now seen Creed and are caught up with the series?

Yeah, finally caught it on ITV2 a couple of months back. Good flick.

This whole 'Son of Drago vs Son of Creed' angle has me very interested, and that glance from Ivan to Rocky ... chilling.

Hopefully the new director can keep up the quality, but with a story/script from Sly (co-wrote the script anyway), I'm hopeful. :cool::):thumbsup: