PDA

View Full Version : Perfect end for a bad week.

rightwing401
23-Jul-2006, 03:42 AM
After having an extremely long and frustrating week involving summer damn near everything, I was just proven wrong that it couldn't get any worse. In an attempt to salvage what little good time I could have, I drove over eighty miles to go suprise my fiance before she went to work. While walking through the parking lot to her apartment, a suv drives by and has two punks that snicker at me. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was so funny to them, the next damn thing I know I hear a loud pop and a sharp pain in my left leg. I was stunned for a moment, but I quickly recovered and realized that I had just been shot with a bottle rocket. The little s.o.b.'s speed off immediately after. I threw the drink in my hand after them but it just barely missed the back of the vehicle. They rounded a corner a second later and vanished, leaving me with a bad sting in my leg and a real desire to smash the both of them.
My fiance was however, relieved that I didn't hit the suv. She said they probably would have gotten out and tried to fight me. I simply told her that if they had done that, they no doubt would have left me bruised and bleeding, but I would have been the one walking away, of that I am certain.
Sorry for that rant, but this was the final stack on a very crappy week.

Arcades057
23-Jul-2006, 04:16 AM
Sorry bro. This week's kind of sucked for me too. Almost got into a fight with a 50-year old guy at work today because he wasn't listening when I warned him it would be 30 minutes until his food was ready, and then some moronic anti-smoking nut threatened to call the health department right after that, because I smoked a cigarette and then cut a pizza )she didn't see me washing my hands before cutting it, of course, but she was a female liberal, thus 100% correct all the time, by her logic).
Go watch Clerks II, it'll cheer you up, guaranteed. :)

BTW, I thought you were gonna say you surprised your girl and another guy together. THAT would've been worse.

EDIT: Actually the whiny way in which she handled herself, the way she assumed to know more than everyone around her, and that attitude that just makes you want to slap her across the face, that lady really reminded me of Adrenochrome, if you believe it.

Adrenochrome
23-Jul-2006, 05:25 AM
Almost got into a fight with a 50-year old guy at work today because he wasn't listening when I warned him it would be 30 minutes until his food was ready
pathetic:rolleyes:

losherman
23-Jul-2006, 06:30 AM
Sorry bro. This week's kind of sucked for me too. Almost got into a fight with a 50-year old guy at work today because he wasn't listening when I warned him it would be 30 minutes until his food was ready, and then some moronic anti-smoking nut threatened to call the health department right after that, because I smoked a cigarette and then cut a pizza )she didn't see me washing my hands before cutting it, of course, but she was a female liberal, thus 100% correct all the time, by her logic).

Go watch Clerks II, it'll cheer you up, guaranteed. :)

BTW, I thought you were gonna say you surprised your girl and another guy together. THAT would've been worse.

just remember boys.... it cant rain all the time.

HLS
23-Jul-2006, 02:39 PM
God that sucks. But i believe what comes around goes around. They will get theirs someday.

EvilNed
23-Jul-2006, 03:06 PM
I know the feeling.

Today, I was very close to punching my brother for various reasons. I've had to bunker up with him for a few weeks now, and he drives me nuts. He doesn't wash his dishes and he regularly just leaves it at the table or wherever he eats. Yesterday when I left the house, he went to bed without even checking the locks or even closing the doors! Seriously, the ****ing idiot left a door open and the other unlocked and then went to bed, knowing I wouldn't be home for several hours!

I felt so much like smacking him right in the face. How stupid can you get?

Zombie-A-GoGo
23-Jul-2006, 09:27 PM
I think everyone needs to take a sedative.

rightwing401
25-Jul-2006, 12:07 AM
I don't need to take a sedative, I'm much better now. It was just the accumulation of a bad week with the bottle rocket incident.
Those two punks don't realize how lucky they are. If I had a concel and carry permit, I could have accidentally shot them in a blind panic.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience Arc, but then again, that's life. There's always ups and downs.

Cody
25-Jul-2006, 08:22 AM
some douche was hiding in the woods while I was driving by and lit up my car with a paintball gun

boy was I piddled.