PDA

View Full Version : Alien Covenant, Red Band Trailer

EvilNed
25-Dec-2016, 08:03 AM
http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3418565/alien-covenant-trailer-premiere-ridley-scott/

Looks like the same thing all over again. Zzzzz..

H0VW6sg50Pk

Neil
25-Dec-2016, 09:50 AM
Looks like the same thing all over again. Zzzzz..Have to agree... And as Prometheus felt very "flat" to me, I don't expect much...

EvilNed
25-Dec-2016, 11:19 AM
Have to agree... And as Prometheus felt very "flat" to me, I don't expect much...

It'll be better I'm sure. Prometheus was written by Damon Lindelof. He's an atrocious writer. Here's some of his writing credits:

Star Trek Into Darkness, Cowboys & Aliens and World War Z. Notice a pattern? He's a very bad writer and he can't materialize character motivations if his life depended on it.

This new one is written by John Lohan. He wrote Gladiator, The Aviator and Skyfall.

MinionZombie
25-Dec-2016, 03:03 PM
Well, I dug Prometheus, so I'm stoked for this. :thumbsup:

bassman
26-Dec-2016, 12:43 AM
Even with its obvious problems, I still enjoy Prometheus, so I'm optimistic for this one. Just seeing the classic Alien creatures gives me goose bumps. Those staples of the series back in Scott's hands? My ticket is bought for that alone!

Moon Knight
26-Dec-2016, 03:57 AM
Well, I dug Prometheus, so I'm stoked for this. :thumbsup:

Yes! I couldn't agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

Even with its obvious problems, I still enjoy Prometheus, so I'm optimistic for this one. Just seeing the classic Alien creatures gives me goose bumps. Those staples of the series back in Scott's hands? My ticket is bought for that alone!

Yessir, the third and final one will lead into the classic Alien film.

MinionZombie
23-Feb-2017, 04:13 PM
EkXgRlRao5I

A 'prologue' scene for the upcoming Alien: Covenant - you get a taste of the cast and the vibe.

I'm looking forward to this. :)

EvilNed
23-Feb-2017, 04:49 PM
Looks bland and uninteresting.

There's nothing about this film that surprises me. Nothing at all. There's no hook, no twist...

MinionZombie
01-Mar-2017, 09:43 AM
eK03cXaGVBE

New trailer.

EvilNed
01-Mar-2017, 01:51 PM
Looks like Alien.

MinionZombie
01-Mar-2017, 04:37 PM
Looks like Alien.

Looks like fun to me. :)