View Full Version : Here Alone (film) - Zombie Flick

Neil
02-Mar-2017, 12:31 PM
bZxVPvCdDHE

shootemindehead
02-Mar-2017, 02:28 PM
I read that as 'Home Alone' (film) - Zombie Flick...

...and feared the worst.

Neil
02-Mar-2017, 04:00 PM
I read that as 'Home Alone' (film) - Zombie Flick...

...and feared the worst.

Mind you... Have you seen Macaulay Culkin recently?

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2017, 05:49 PM
Always with the twitchy, screechy runners, innit? :|

Anyway, I'll check it out some time (perhaps on the Horror Channel eventually).

I also read it as "Home Alone zombie flick", to be honest. :lol: That little kid Kevin would probably handle zombies quite well with all his tricks and traps and felt tip diagrams/plans. :D

Neil
02-Mar-2017, 06:39 PM
Always with the twitchy, screechy runners, innit? :|

Anyway, I'll check it out some time (perhaps on the Horror Channel eventually).

I also read it as "Home Alone zombie flick", to be honest. :lol: That little kid Kevin would probably handle zombies quite well with all his tricks and traps and felt tip diagrams/plans. :D

And instant contact lenses on death?

shootemindehead
03-Mar-2017, 12:02 AM
Mind you... Have you seen Macaulay Culkin recently?

Yep. That's what came to mind.

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2017, 09:48 AM
And instant contact lenses on death?

The biggest piss take was the 'Day of the Dead remake' - you know, the one with the ceiling crawlers? Insta-rot ... ... absolute garbage to a stunning degree.

MagicMoonMonkey
19-May-2017, 05:23 PM
The biggest piss take was the 'Day of the Dead remake' - you know, the one with the ceiling crawlers? Insta-rot ... ... absolute garbage to a stunning degree.

That is point where that nonsense got turned off I think. Or was it when Zombie Ving chases and eats his own eyeball. One of those was the turning off point. A disgrace of a movie. I remember the excitement on here when we thought we might be getting something wonderful on the coat tails of the Dawn Remake. Torus entertainment are bumholes.

JDP
19-May-2017, 05:49 PM
That is point where that nonsense got turned off I think. Or was it when Zombie Ving chases and eats his own eyeball. One of those was the turning off point. A disgrace of a movie. I remember the excitement on here when we thought we might be getting something wonderful on the coat tails of the Dawn Remake. Torus entertainment are bumholes.

That movie was not only very bad but in fact it cannot be considered a "remake" of Day in any way, shape or form, unlike the Dawn remake, which can certainly be considered so. The so-called plot bears no resemblance whatsoever to Romero's Day of the Dead. This was just a cheap shot at capitalizing on the name of a well-known zombie movie.