PDA

View Full Version : weapons your fav

rees1977
25-Mar-2017, 03:42 PM

send pics of your survival kit for when hell runs out of room and the dead walk the earth:evil:

JDP
25-Mar-2017, 05:13 PM
http://gigglebeaver.com/site_media/product-resources/novelty-breath-sprays/zombie-repellent-breath-spray-2-med-res.jpg

rees1977
25-Mar-2017, 05:16 PM
thats cool lol i want some

Tricky
27-Mar-2017, 05:57 PM
Well as a serving soldier I'm quite partial to the Browning 50cal HMG, I've never fired it in anger but I've put a lot of rounds down range with it and it's an awesome bit of kit. An absolute pain to strip and clean though!

LivingDeadGuy
04-May-2017, 02:12 AM
Since I've never fired a gun before I'd have to go with a melee weapon like a machete or spear. Or maybe even a hammer for cracking zombie skulls open. The up side to melee weapons is that they never run out of ammo. :)

MinionZombie
04-May-2017, 10:00 AM
Practically speaking, yeah, it'd have to be a club of some kind. Something that was just the right size and weight to be easy to use and carry, but also take out a zombie with a single good strike. It'd also let you keep relatively quiet as you roamed about.

A silenced sniper rifle could also be very useful, assuming you were a good shot with it, for stealthy long-distance dealings with the undead. :) Especially if it was combined with a fortified vantage point and unlimited ammo. :D

LivingDeadGuy
04-May-2017, 03:16 PM
Practically speaking, yeah, it'd have to be a club of some kind. Something that was just the right size and weight to be easy to use and carry, but also take out a zombie with a single good strike. It'd also let you keep relatively quiet as you roamed about.

A silenced sniper rifle could also be very useful, assuming you were a good shot with it, for stealthy long-distance dealings with the undead. :) Especially if it was combined with a fortified vantage point and unlimited ammo. :D

Unlimited ammo? Lol does such a thing even exist outside of a video game? :D

MinionZombie
04-May-2017, 04:31 PM
Unlimited ammo? Lol does such a thing even exist outside of a video game? :D

Not literally unlimited, but you know, like if you were holed up in a building that just so happened to be a store for ammunition for your chosen weapon and it was completely fortified and it was at a great vantage point. :D

LivingDeadGuy
04-May-2017, 08:41 PM
Not literally unlimited, but you know, like if you were holed up in a building that just so happened to be a store for ammunition for your chosen weapon and it was completely fortified and it was at a great vantage point. :D

Haha that would be awesome as long as it has plenty of food and water. :D