PDA

View Full Version : US Solar Eclipse 21st August

Neil
04-Apr-2017, 07:17 AM
So any of you US folks planning on watching it.

I'm still trying to see if I can get to South Carolina to see it...

JDP
04-Apr-2017, 01:12 PM

Yes, and bring your guns, machetes & baseball bats because you know what it means: ZOMBIES WILL BE COMING OUT OF THE GROUND!!!

Neil
05-Apr-2017, 12:40 PM
Yes, and bring your guns, machetes & baseball bats because you know what it means: ZOMBIES WILL BE COMING OUT OF THE GROUND!!!

I've got some pointy nail scissors if they'll help?

bassman
05-Apr-2017, 10:36 PM

This is the first I've heard of the eclipse...

But South Carolina, you say? That's my neck of the woods, come down to Atlanta and I can show you TWD locations and crew! :D

Neil
06-Apr-2017, 04:07 AM
This is the first I've heard of the eclipse...

But South Carolina, you say? That's my neck of the woods, come down to Atlanta and I can show you TWD locations and crew! :D

Christ dude :)

This is potential bucket list stuff... Don't miss it if you're close enough to get to totality!

JDP
06-Apr-2017, 06:19 AM
I've got some pointy nail scissors if they'll help?

Yes, specially if they are like mine:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/close-up-of-a-hedge-clippers-picture-idskd186013sdc?s=170667a

kidgloves
07-Apr-2017, 12:20 AM
I'm interested in this having caught the travel bug again after an amazing experience in Mexico.

Neil
07-Apr-2017, 07:50 AM
I'm interested in this having caught the travel bug again after an amazing experience in Mexico.

Sorry? You caught an eclipse in Mexico?

kidgloves
07-Apr-2017, 11:49 AM
Sorry? You caught an eclipse in Mexico?

No. I used to travel a lot but for various reasons, mainly financial, i hadn't been anywhere for years. I went to Tenerife for a holiday before Crimbo and Mexico for a music festival after and it's just reminded me how good for the soul a change of country/environment is. A total eclipse in a foreign country appeals enormously to me