PDA

View Full Version : Mix And Match!

DEAD BEAT
24-Jul-2006, 10:49 PM
i have always thought "what if you had switched characters in the four films!

i for one would like to have seen if any of the men in DAY mainly rhoades,would have the nuts to punk around peter from DAWN!:dead:

Guru ofthe Dead
25-Jul-2006, 04:33 AM
i have always thought "what if you had switched characters in the four films!

i for one would like to have seen if any of the men in DAY mainly rhoades,would have the nuts to punk around peter from DAWN!:dead:
Hey interesting. I agree that would be a good matchup. Personally I would like to see Bub versus Flyboy.

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 04:41 AM
I would like to see Bub bitch slap Big Daddy into next week & take over the group heading to Fiddler's Green :D.

I don't think any of the male character's from any of the other films would even think of giving Peter any kind of trouble. The only one that I can think of that might is Ben from the NOTLD '90 remake. Tony Todd is a big dude himself :). Although Ben & Peter pretty much thought the same way so I don't think they would have any problems with each other.

Guru ofthe Dead
25-Jul-2006, 06:05 AM
Yeah Bub whould pull out the click and pop em all in the head. Peter would probably whip everybody.

Tullaryx
25-Jul-2006, 02:42 PM
Although Ben & Peter pretty much thought the same way so I don't think they would have any problems with each other.

Here's a scene where these two arrive in Fiddler's Green channeling Cleavon Little's Sherrif Bart.

"Where's the white women at?" --- Peter and Ben.

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 02:48 PM
Here's a scene where these two arrive in Fiddler's Green channeling Cleavon Little's Sherrif Bart.

"Where's the white women at?" --- Peter and Ben.

:lol: Then the other classic, 'Scuse me while I whip this out!' :D

coma
25-Jul-2006, 02:50 PM
Excuse me while I whip this out

Biggest piece of meat in the cave!

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 02:53 PM
Excuse me while I whip this out

Biggest piece of meat in the cave!

:lol: Good addition coma !!! :D