PDA

View Full Version : Final Trailer - Deadlands

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jul-2006, 12:47 AM
Howdy folks

Since most of you know I am making a film, but only a fraction visit the Film making forum I am gonna post a quick note that the final trailer for my film is now live on my website.

So check it out and post some feedback... BTW only 3 months until the release. :D

http://www.playingwithdeadthings.com/DEADLANDSTEASER.html

Enjoy

OddDNA
25-Jul-2006, 01:04 AM
better than land it seems

Danny
25-Jul-2006, 01:16 AM
looks good, better than most indie flicks for simply having something more varied than slwo yellow painted people spreading a virus, plus the cting looks a little better than some, and i dont now why but kinda reminds me of redneck zombies :D

"i love that sate-lite t-v":lol:

good luck iwth the release, and i dont say that often so savour it ;)

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jul-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks fella's. :D

I think this is the best trailer I have cut yet.

Adrenochrome
25-Jul-2006, 01:39 AM
Lookin' good!!!!
I can't wait to watch ALL of it!

Cody
25-Jul-2006, 02:50 AM
this looks really good dude

Debbieangel
25-Jul-2006, 03:55 AM
Thanks fella's. :D

I think this is the best trailer I have cut yet.

WOWW when they say teasers they aren't kidding...I cant wait to see the whole thing!!! Looks like a wild ride!!! All the hard work you and your crew has done...I bet you win an award or atleast some good recognization!!! Good Luck or Break a Leg or whatever it is!!I am sooo excited for you!!

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 04:34 AM
Great teaser DJ. It's looking amazing :cool:. I can wait to get my copy pre-ordered in October :).

Quick question for you. I know you mentioned in the Film Makers sub-forum that you submitted Deadlands to the Rhode Island Horror Film Festival in Newport & the NYC Horror Film Festival in Tribeca. Any idea of the dates of those festivals ?? I am in Newport alot visiting family & I work a few blocks from Tribeca so I would like to see Deadlands at one of the festivals. If you have any idea of the dates I would appreciate you posting them. Thanks !! :D

MinionZombie
25-Jul-2006, 10:31 AM
VERY cool, looks like it's gonna be a good flick.

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jul-2006, 10:46 AM
Great teaser DJ. It's looking amazing :cool:. I can wait to get my copy pre-ordered in October :).

Quick question for you. I know you mentioned in the Film Makers sub-forum that you submitted Deadlands to the Rhode Island Horror Film Festival in Newport & the NYC Horror Film Festival in Tribeca. Any idea of the dates of those festivals ?? I am in Newport alot visiting family & I work a few blocks from Tribeca so I would like to see Deadlands at one of the festivals. If you have any idea of the dates I would appreciate you posting them. Thanks !! :D

RI Horror Film Festival is October 5- 8, 2006
NYC Tribeca Horror Film Fest October 18th to October 22nd, 2006.

Providing I get accepted... I will be at both :D

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 11:52 AM
RI Horror Film Festival is October 5- 8, 2006
NYC Tribeca Horror Film Fest October 18th to October 22nd, 2006.

Providing I get accepted... I will be at both :D

From the teaser I don't see why you wouldn't get accepted :). Let us know for sure if your are accepted. Like I said, I'd like to make one of the festivals providing they do the right thing & accept your film :D.

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jul-2006, 11:59 AM
I said the same thing... but a few people have told me don't get your hopes up... the festivals can be a bitch to screen at. So I being optimistic that once they see the film and read the press kit they should have no problem accepting it.

I sent off a copy to Horrorfind in Baltimore, MD but I don't know if it will screen with the show coming up in 3 weeks.

Bunker65
25-Jul-2006, 12:12 PM
I said the same thing... but a few people have told me don't get your hopes up... the festivals can be a bitch to screen at. So I being optimistic that once they see the film and read the press kit they should have no problem accepting it.

I sent off a copy to Horrorfind in Baltimore, MD but I don't know if it will screen with the show coming up in 3 weeks.

Well, I'm sure you have everyone here sending good vibes your way & keeping our fingers crossed for you & everyone involved in making the film to be accepted at the festivals you submitted the film to :). Those vibes gotta count for something :cool:.

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jul-2006, 12:18 PM
Well, I'm sure you have everyone here sending good vibes your way & keeping our fingers crossed for you & everyone involved in making the film to be accepted at the festivals you submitted the film to :). Those vibes gotta count for something :cool:.

Oh I know a lot of us are praying and crossing our fingers, but even if I don't get in I don't give a f*ck... I accomplished my goal... to make a film. I am just happy people here are excited about it.

I appreciate all the support from the HPotD members. The crew appreciates it as well. :D