View Full Version : Glass (film) - M. Night Shyamala

Neil
15-Nov-2018, 06:35 PM
95ghQs5AmNk

blind2d
17-Nov-2018, 12:42 AM
Well, huh. Glad he's... continuing his vision? I... Hope it's good? Was Split good? I never saw it.

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2018, 10:53 AM
Well, huh. Glad he's... continuing his vision? I... Hope it's good? Was Split good? I never saw it.

Split was surprisingly good. I had given up on Shyamalan a handful of movies prior to that (I think The Happening was the final nail in the coffin so-to-speak), but then I kept hearing lots of good things about Split so I gave it a punt and was pleasantly surprised.

blind2d
17-Nov-2018, 05:35 PM
Split was surprisingly good. I had given up on Shyamalan a handful of movies prior to that (I think The Happening was the final nail in the coffin so-to-speak), but then I kept hearing lots of good things about Split so I gave it a punt and was pleasantly surprised.

Huh, I might check it out then. :) Also lol, The Happening!! Oh why did we buy the DVD?! LOL!

bassman
17-Nov-2018, 07:11 PM
Unbreakable has always been my favorite M Night movie and Split was good, but I worry he may have rushed this one into production? I hope for the best, it just seems like he dove straight into this when he wrapped post on Split.

Hopefully it’s more from the Unbreakable/Signs era rather than Last Airbender/Happening...