PDA

View Full Version : YES! ohio supreme court rules...

Mike70
26-Jul-2006, 07:11 PM
against the use of eminent domain in cases where seized property will be used for private development. several other states are expected to follow suit.

for the love of all that is holy if you live in ohio get out and vote in nov. eminent domain is on the ballot here and we can all help put the fork in this disgusting, anachronistic practice. the law proposed in ohio would severly curtail the govts. ability to take property and would pretty well end its ability to take it for use in private development.

even if i didn't hate any and all forms of govt. authority i would still vote for this law. f*ck eminent domain and anyone who supports it.

shame, shame, shame on the US supreme court for backing govt. over the individual and backing scumbag developers (you know the lovely folks who bulldoze everything in sight to put up parking lots, strip malls, and suburb after suburb) over individual property owners.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/9577361/detail.html

p2501
26-Jul-2006, 07:36 PM
damn, very nicely done.

Pennsylvania on the other hand is having a field day assisting Developers in gathering up "useable" properties.

coma
26-Jul-2006, 08:14 PM
They are going to bulldoze a large area of brooklyn to build JAy-Z's dumass Nets stadium, using emenent domain.
The supreme court has gone totally insane.

Kaos
26-Jul-2006, 08:50 PM
against the use of eminent domain in cases where seized property will be used for private development. several other states are expected to follow suit.

for the love of all that is holy if you live in ohio get out and vote in nov. eminent domain is on the ballot here and we can all help put the fork in this disgusting, anachronistic practice. the law proposed in ohio would severly curtail the govts. ability to take property and would pretty well end its ability to take it for use in private development.

even if i didn't hate any and all forms of govt. authority i would still vote for this law. f*ck eminent domain and anyone who supports it.

shame, shame, shame on the US supreme court for backing govt. over the individual and backing scumbag developers (you know the lovely folks who bulldoze everything in sight to put up parking lots, strip malls, and suburb after suburb) over individual property owners.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/9577361/detail.html

I agree their "interpretation" of the constitution is entirely without merit. You would think that the constitution were written for the benefit of corporations instead of flesh and blood people.:mad:

MikePizzoff
27-Jul-2006, 01:20 PM
They're doing a ****load of eminant domain abuse in my town. Stores and factories that have been around since... who knows? The 40's and 50's. Historical **** as well as plenty of homes being demolished for another stupid ****ing development! My friends Mom was forced to move out of the house we spent the best times of our teen's in. Where my band was first concieved.

SCREW EMINANT DOMAIN

p2501
27-Jul-2006, 02:22 PM
Thank you, Fast Eddie...

what?