PDA

View Full Version : Still Around?

JDFP
29-Apr-2019, 03:50 AM
This place still around?

Damn. I haven't been here since at least 2013. This place still kicking? I'm glad to see Neil and others have kept it going. Honestly? I just wanted to see if I could remember my login (how about that? I did, just like I remember my college locker number from back in 2004 for getting into the locker). Andy and Neil and the rest of you guys still around? How's life treating this place? Should I come back more frequently?

Now if you'll pardon me, I have some Budweiser awaiting me.

j.p.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Wyldwraith still around? I used to absolutely love reading his posts back in the day.

j.p.

bassman
29-Apr-2019, 01:22 PM
Hey hey, the return of the Waylon avatar! I believe Andy has kinda parted ways with the forum, but the others you mention pop in fairly regularly. It’s a smaller group, but the regulars still linger around. “It’s an important place in their lives” :p

Good to see you back!

MinionZombie
29-Apr-2019, 04:19 PM
Okay, now I'm confused. We've got JDP and now we've got JDFP back to visit. :D

Yeah, there's still a fair few who come back regularly. Bass' "Dawn" quote is rather appropriate. It's nice to keep some familiar faces around to chat to about TWD, movies, telly, games, etc.

facestabber
29-Apr-2019, 06:12 PM
Wylde been gone a couple years.

Moon Knight
30-Apr-2019, 11:25 AM
Okay, now I'm confused. We've got JDP and now we've got JDFP back to visit. :D

Yeah, there's still a fair few who come back regularly. Bass' "Dawn" quote is rather appropriate. It's nice to keep some familiar faces around to chat to about TWD, movies, telly, games, etc.

I thought it was the same person this entire time haha.

bassman
30-Apr-2019, 11:40 AM
The Waylon Jennings avatar was the only thing that helped to tip me off to the difference at first...

ProfessorChaos
02-May-2019, 12:21 AM
welcome back, you hard-drinkin' motherfucker! i miss how you'd always work some sort of reference about having some booze to get to as you signed off.

since 2013, i've changed jobs, got married, had a son, impregnated my wife again with a daughter we're expecting this summer, made a trip to the evans city cemetery and monroeville mall, and done a lil drinking myself.

good to see you(r kick-ass avatar!) stick around!