20-Jul-2019, 02:06 AM
Ie_6qO0B8AU

https://youtu.be/qn1kXp9T9EY

Moon Knight
20-Jul-2019, 06:22 AM
Maaaaaaaaan, so much to digest.

MinionZombie
20-Jul-2019, 10:46 AM
I remember in advance of Season 9 I wasn't stoked because of the news of Rick leaving the show, but then I saw season 9 and it was awesome - so now I'm stoked again for TWD. :)

Some interesting stuff in here (I'll have to have a good go over it later), but Negan having to join the fight, Daryl/Carol stuff, Michonne/Ezekiel (well, it has been several years), and seems as if it's somewhere between, say, 8 and 12 months since the last season (a new baby, which will surely be Rosita's kid).

Hopefully the apparent return of Oceanside will be worthwhile and not annoying as it was in season seven. That little battle on the beach looks cool, and seems as if there'll be a herd of walkers surrounding Alexandria - nice to see use of pikes to kill them off (they should have done that in season four to thin the fence walkers, heh).

Harleydude666
20-Jul-2019, 10:04 PM
Also this is Michone’s last season. It’s being reported everywhere so it’s not a spoiler

MinionZombie
21-Jul-2019, 10:30 AM
Also this is Michone’s last season. It’s being reported everywhere so it’s not a spoiler

Yeah, this rumour came out a while back, but now it's been confirmed by Danai.

I hope that it'll be something along the lines of her joining the movies to re-team with Rick. Now, the one big question mark will be: what about Judith and R.J.? How's that gonna be worked around? I don't think it'd be a good idea to kill off Michonne, we need that reunion between her and Rick, even moreso now that she seems to have got into a relationship with Ezekiel.

Moon Knight
22-Jul-2019, 04:06 AM
Of course, even during the zombie apocalypse, Rosita is as beautiful as ever. What a treasure.