PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (VR game)

Neil
24-Oct-2019, 07:05 PM
dm8kVkxznfE

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2019, 09:59 AM
I'm not one for VR myself, although that does look pretty cool - the stuff with the zombies particularly looks quite intense, even if the aim seems a bit off at times.

I quite like the ability to look around corners like that and kinda assess the surroundings to help weigh up your decisions.

Was it just me or did the zombies sound a bit ... weird?

Moon Knight
27-Oct-2019, 04:34 AM
WTF is this....

MinionZombie
28-Jan-2020, 09:32 AM
0oL10hTdmvo

IGN's review - 9/10.

Neil
28-Jan-2020, 04:10 PM
Good to see seemingly a solid VR game!

Tricky
10-Feb-2020, 12:48 PM
Been a while since I've posted on here! I thought there would be a thread on this game so thought I'd drop in.
I've had a HTC Vive for a couple of years now and whilst there are some good games on it (Skyrim, Arizona Sunshine etc), this is the first one for me that feels like a "proper" built from the ground up VR game. The graphics are good and the zombies are terrifying! Frantically trying to push them away when you're surrounded and grabbing for any kind of holstered weapon or broken bottle or something is an experience you don't get in any flat screen game. The combat is brutal and often up close, you can grab walkers by the head with one hand (using the grip buttons) and drive a knife/screwdriver/bottle through the skull with the other. The feedback on screen and through the controller gives the illusion of resistance as the blade goes in and also the feeling of weight when picking heavy objects up. Definitely recommend it if you have a VR headset or have been toying with the idea of one.

Neil
10-Feb-2020, 06:21 PM
It's on the list :)