PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, that wonderful watch list.

MaximusIncredulous
27-Jul-2006, 02:42 AM
Just when you thought air travel couldn't get any worse, there comes this:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9559707/detail.html

I wonder if air sickness qualifies as suspicious activity?

DjfunkmasterG
27-Jul-2006, 11:37 AM
Our Gov't is a bunch of scumbags. I am so waiting for this years elections as well as the 2008 Presidental elections.

I am tired of this covert, sticking thier nose in everyone business in the name of post 9/11 security. I hate this current administration and every single politician associated with the party and the administration. :mad:

Eyebiter
27-Jul-2006, 11:54 AM
Do you really think things will magically get better once GW Bush & Co. leave office? Hate to break it to you, but the politicians on the other side of the aisle act the same way.

Adrenochrome
27-Jul-2006, 12:02 PM
Do you really think things will magically get better once GW Bush & Co. leave office? Hate to break it to you, but the politicians on the other side of the aisle act the same way.
oh yeah! These days, it's hard to tell the difference between the two biggies. It'll take years to straighten out the mess both parties have made.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Jul-2006, 12:06 PM
I actually believe things will get better. Because as of right now we have pretty much hit the bottom of the barrel.

coma
27-Jul-2006, 02:40 PM

Not from what I've seen. Not even close. There is a level of corruption going on now by the party that controls every branch that is unmatched in US history.
People always said. Whats the diff, they are all the same.
They are not.

If you don't have an incompentant authoritarian regime, things have to improve, If only by accident.

Our Gov't is a bunch of scumbags. I am so waiting for this years elections as well as the 2008 Presidental elections.

I am tired of this covert, sticking thier nose in everyone business in the name of post 9/11 security. I hate this current administration and every single politician associated with the party and the administration. :mad:

Yeah!
On the money, homeslice.

I want to vote for the leave me the f*ck alone party.